Preseason 2 Washington Redskins Studs/Duds

D

Deleted member 6794

While I thoroughly agree that as things stand right now we will not get any real value for him in trade, all it takes is a few blown knees before Hundley goes from not trade worthy to demanding a 3rd round pick. Still, the most likely scenario by far at this stage is that we keep him on his last year and then get a comp pick for 2019 when he is signed elsewhere this next offseason.

Hundley is under contract with the Packers for another two years through the 2018 season. Therefore the team won't receive a compensatory pick for him leaving in free agency until the 2020 draft. I agree that's the most likely scenario though.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The fact that Spriggs was taken in the 2nd round will force the staff to give him every opportunity to lose his job. Other than that? he can't run or pass block.

I said last year Allison would have a Donald Driver type career. Although he's not as fast as Driver was..I'm going to stand by that comment.

I'm still on the Janis bandwagon. He sucks at returning kickoffs, but I think he can have a impact in a game because of his size and speed. The physical tools are definitely there.

Taysom Hill can play. He may still be Raw at the QB position because I believe he's more of an athlete playing QB. But the guy can play. He's one of those guys who like tyrell Prior who could probably be just as good at another position.
You were on hill bandwagon from start..great job.

But also said Allison is driver

And janis should still should be playing

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts