3. JJ Watt wins a 3rd DPOY
4. Packers win 13 games and take first in the nfc
5. Jay Cutler plays his last season in Chicago
6. Russell Wilson doesnt sign a long term deal this season
7. Peyton Manning comes back to earth with his regular season stats
8. Winston leads the league in INTs
9. Philly regrets hiring chip
10. Cardinals win the west

Bold predictions. I would add Phillip Rivers plays his last season with the Chargers.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict that the Vikings will come in third place close behind the Lions. Everyone is jumping on the purple wagon in the media, and the Minnesota farm coalition is getting all frenzied about the season, but they still have some significant problems. The OL is mediocre at best, I don't like the Mike Wallace swap for Jennings, Rudolph needs to prove he can stay healthy and be the only threat over the middle, the DBs are still weak, and I think that Teddy will step forward but still needs another year to really start playing well. That said, Zimmer and Turner are a great tandem coaching the defense and offense. They have some young up and comers and some very good players at key positions. The future is bright for this team but I'm not sure they yet have what it takes to compete....yet.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

0-16
McCarthy sacked.
Slocum promoted to head coach.

:D Okay, calm down......only joking !

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My 10.

1. Vikings split with the Packers
2. Peterson gets close to 2,000 yards.
3. Week 17 game, Vikings-Packers is for division title.
4. Patriots don't make the playoffs.
5. Seattle beats the Packers. Again.
6. P. Manning leads the Bronco's nowhere.
7. Cardinals win the west.
8. Oakland has a winning season.
9. Johnny football starts 2 games and is benched for McCown.
10. The Bears still suck.

You would go and have to ruin the party wouldn't you?? #5 and #3 would just suck, you know.

6-10 I'm on board. 1 possible, 2 doubtful but AP will rush for at least 1500. I'd love to see 4.

Me:

1. Wilson and Seattle finally do agree to a contract but Wilson doesn't have as great a season.
2. Ty Montgomery ends up being the Packers' best rookie this year, with great punt returns and as a utility receiver.
3. Datone Jones actually earns his keep and plays like the DE we were looking for.
4. Brady comes back from suspension, mad as hell and aiming to show the world, and doesn't. Jimmy Garapolo plays well and calls for him to replace Brady are heard.
5. Drew Brees will have his best season in years, leading NO to the NFC South crown.
6. Someone on Dallas will be arrested for something during the season, possibly 2 someones.
7. Packers go 13-3, Vikings 10-6.

Joe Nor Cal Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This wasnt a lets pick at predictions, and I am not trying to be right on every one.

well Brady is considering suing the league, which I dont think would be resolved in a week.

As far as APs contract, I think you and I are reading it differently.

I look forward to reading your predictions :)
No predictions other to say you're spot on with the Brady fiasco. And even when he returns, it seems clear to me at least that he lied and he keeps lying. Unless he's a sociopath, that's a lot of guilt and shame to carry. It even messed with a jerk like Tiger. I don't get it. Move on for everyone's good. I'm just very disappointed in Brady. It's gonna be one of those nagging doubts that will cast a shadow forever on a great career. But anyway I agree w you.

Oh as for Wilson, I thought you were right. But today I read they gave him a stupid-generous offer. That's nuts.

Joe Nor Cal Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Green Bay Packers vs Miami Dolphins in the Super Bowl.
2. Packers win
3. Ted Thompson retires
I like all but #3 although there's an outside chance it could happen. I think he likes his job too much to retire. I'd rather he sticks around, GB wins 3 consecutive SBs staring with 50 and then he retires. How's that for a crazy prediction?!

D

Deleted member 6794

Oh as for Wilson, I thought you were right. But today I read they gave him a stupid-generous offer. That's nuts.

The Seahawks have signed Wilson to a four-year, $86.7 million extension. The contract includes a $21 million signing bonus and $60 million guaranteed.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No predictions other to say you're spot on with the Brady fiasco. And even when he returns, it seems clear to me at least that he lied and he keeps lying. Unless he's a sociopath, that's a lot of guilt and shame to carry. It even messed with a jerk like Tiger. I don't get it. Move on for everyone's good. I'm just very disappointed in Brady. It's gonna be one of those nagging doubts that will cast a shadow forever on a great career. But anyway I agree w you.

If I was right on all of them it would mean I wasn't trying hard enough on the predictions haha.
I'm sure half will be wrong

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB wins the superbowl.
Rodgers wins 3rd MVP.
Favre in HOF. I unload 200 favre rookie cards at a nice profit.
3x 1000yd wrs
26 sacks by gb D-linemen :)

ummmmm

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
1. Cutler is Cutler and the Bears can't talk Brett Favre out of retirement so they trade a first round pick for Tim Tebow and finish out their 1-15 season at home in front of 12,00o fans wearing William Perry and Jim McMahon jerseys.

2. Lions wake up and realize they have no defense and finish the season 5-11.

3. The Vikings look ahead to their new stadium and still are left wondering if Teddy is the answer as they finish the season 6-10. AP is injured in the first game as he gets whip lash from jumping over an innocent ball boy on the sidelines.

4. The Packers go 14-2 in the regular Season, win the NFC Championship game against a Dallas team that shows up without 9 players that were last seen wearing orange jump suits. Super Bowl L solidifies that the Packers are the best team in football, beating a helpless Patriots team that came out of the locker room underinflated and seen staring blankly into cameras asking "is this thing on?"

Last edited:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A guy from Harvard predicts the Dolphins in the Championship?? This is reminiscent of 1970 when Harvard biologist George Wald estimated that “civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.”

For Championship number 14 I predict Packers 38
Bills 17

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts