Prediction: Packers play Atlanta week one

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm sure they will be remembered now as the biggest chokers in nfl history, and not the team that were underdogs that had a good run and played well in the Super Bowl. This is beyond embarrassing!
You know how they say nobody ever remembers who finishes in second place? Everyone is going to remember the 2016 Falcons.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mind numbing idiotic play calling by Dan Quinn. What a horrendous defense. They just quit in the second half. OT was a joke. What do you do if you are Author Blank?
He will probably get in his time machine and head back to 1860 and run his railroad and oil corporation. Look at that man's suit each week. He looks ridiculous.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

While I agree that was a SERIOUS melt down last night, I can`t agree this completely exonerates the Packers from their epic melt downs, yes plural.
I`m a Packer fan like everybody else, but lets be realistic. There is a part of me that actually feels sorry for the Falcons, but that was funny.

OP
OP
Carl

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I agree that was a SERIOUS melt down last night, I can`t agree this completely exonerates the Packers from their epic melt downs, yes plural.
I`m a Packer fan like everybody else, but lets be realistic. There is a part of me that actually feels sorry for the Falcons, but that was funny.

What other epic meltdowns happened other than than the Seattle game?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mind numbing idiotic play calling by Dan Quinn. What a horrendous defense. They just quit in the second half. OT was a joke. What do you do if you are Author Blank?

Hate to say it but Arthur Blank may never get a SB. He's an old timer who loves his franchise and actually will spend money. But he ain't got long.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What other epic meltdowns happened other than than the Seattle game?

When the Bills came all the way back from being down by over 32 points with a backup QB to go to the AFCCG in the early 90's. Think it was against the Oilers. That is still the largest comeback in the playoffs.

OP
OP
Carl

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the Bills came all the way back from being down by over 32 points with a backup QB to go to the AFCCG in the early 90's. Think it was against the Oilers. That is still the largest comeback in the playoffs.

Know about that one. I was asking about other epic meltdowns by the Packers.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Know about that one. I was asking about other epic meltdowns by the Packers.

Sorry, but any failure by the Packers to get it done is a meltdown. When we get the job done I`ll forget it.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were enough plays to be made there on either side that this game could have been a blowout either way. For as exciting and wild that comeback was, I don't really think it was a great Super Bowl in terms of the level of play. Lots of missed plays. Sprinkle in some rookie mistakes by guys who should be better than that and we get what we got.

One thing that should be very evident, we need pass rush. It had Brady throwing it all over for a half and it's exactly how you turn Matt Ryan into a below average QB. It's not rocket science :)

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You could replace Falcons with Packers, NE with Seattle, Super Bowl with playoffs, and it's the same as the Packers collapse in 2014. Not much in changes were made.

Come on, they got rid of Brian Bostick, didn't they? :)

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score

you're right we had our share of embarrassing loses but this one just takes the cake. especially a team where their fans claimed to have demolished us despite our injured team(no excuses) to have lost like this in front of the world? :roflmao:

btw...hope the chick that ran through the falcon stadium knocking our beloved cheesheads off our fans heads is feeling the sting.

btw...atlanta was known to be chokers anyway but this loss sealed the deal for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts