Predict the score

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** DON"T PREDICT THE SCORES....every time I see people do this the team gets killed...thanks jerks

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackwillBEback said:
**** DON"T PREDICT THE SCORES....every time I see people do this the team gets killed...thanks jerks

People predict the score every week. Apparently you only check the weeks we are getting killed. :oops:

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
PackwillBEback said:

People predict the score every week. Apparently you only check the weeks we are getting killed. :oops:

Heh yah....I stopped making predictions after the 2003 NLCS when my cubs fell apart at the end.....

I think the pack will come out with a win if green can atleast set up the pass. If the O can mix it up then it will atleast help find the Bears D. The pack cannot help the Bears D out. Spitz and Moll have a test, but I have faith in them.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackwillBEback said:
DePack said:
PackwillBEback said:

Heh yah....I stopped making predictions after the 2003 NLCS when my cubs fell apart at the end.....

but we got wood and prior the next 2 games, theres no way they BOTH lose!

oh man, the memories...and packers fans think THIS team\organization is the pits? they've been spoiled way too long. damn dusty baker.

as for the score of this game, it looks like most of us so far think it will be relatively low scoring. makes sense.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
PackwillBEback said:
DePack said:
PackwillBEback said:

but we got wood and prior the next 2 games, theres no way they BOTH lose!

oh man, the memories...and packers fans think THIS team\organization is the pits? they've been spoiled way too long. damn dusty baker.

as for the score of this game, it looks like most of us so far think it will be relatively low scoring. makes sense.

hahah omg I said the exact same thing.
*wonders what vince would have said about a collapse like that*

Yeah it probably will be under 40 points I think. I'm worried about Hawk, I fear he might be a bust...idk...but then again I have a feeling he is going to knock the sh*t out of Grossman or Benson.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears 9
Packers 7

It'll be close but I'll give chicago since usually when I feel good about GB winning, it never happens.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i agree with PackwillBEback, dont say what you think the score will be or say which team you think will win.

thats happend to me a couple of times.

for example i said the packers where going to beat the ravens in 05.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not bad pyledriver80,

Wish you could have been wrong on this one though. Cheers for the closest prediction though !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts