Predict the Score.

• Thread starter I_am_smoked_cheddar
  • Start date

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big Ben isn't all that mobile. He can scramble at times but I don't consider him a mobile QB. This is a plus for the Packers D. I expect at least 3 sacks & 1 INT returned for at least 20 yards. Lacy says he's not playing w/a chip on his shoulder against the Steelers but he will show them they were wrong in not taking him & I say thank you Steelers for passing on Lacy as the Packers win 30-24

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever been as worried about a game during this Rodgers~less stretch than this one with the Steelers. Two MUST WIN games left and this is the first one regardless as to who is (or who ends up) under center, be it Flynn, Tolzien, Wallace or Jordy Nelson. GOT to have this one before we can even think about the Bears game and then there's the Lions, who everybody may be forgetting about. I just CANNOT see them losing in their last two games. Just don't see it happening regardless of their "choke" track record. With a Lion "win out" it only takes a loss (by us or Chicago) Sunday to open the door for Detroit and we would be "toast" even with a win over the Bears.

I'll be as nervous as a ***** in church around 4:25 pm Sunday, but here goes:

I hear the weather may be a factor...........PACKERS 20 STEELERS 17

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever been as worried about a game during this Rodgers~less stretch than this one with the Steelers. Two MUST WIN games left and this is the first one regardless as to who is (or who ends up) under center, be it Flynn, Tolzien, Wallace or Jordy Nelson. GOT to have this one before we can even think about the Bears game and then there's the Lions, who everybody may be forgetting about. I just CANNOT see them losing in their last two games. Just don't see it happening regardless of their "choke" track record. With a Lion "win out" it only takes a loss (by us or Chicago) Sunday to open the door for Detroit and we would be "toast" even with a win over the Bears.

I'll be as nervous as a ***** in church around 4:25 pm Sunday, but here goes:

I hear the weather may be a factor...........PACKERS 20 STEELERS 17
Both Packers & Bears win Sunday Lions are eliminated. There's talk(right now jus that. Talk)that if the cowboys lose to the skins Kelly may rest some players. I see him starting the regulars & may e pull them later if the boys lose

Reaction score
Both Packers & Bears win Sunday Lions are eliminated. There's talk(right now jus that. Talk)that if the cowboys lose to the skins Kelly may rest some players. I see him starting the regulars & may e pull them later if the boys lose

That's right about both GB & CHI winning Sunday > LIONS done. Things could get real interesting though, if we lose to the Steelers (God forbid), the Eagles beat the Bears and Detroit beats the Giants, Sunday, or if either the Packers and Bears lose Sunday and Detroit wins. Big mess! If so, The Packers/Bear game winner would need help from Minny. Right? My head's spinning! Let's don't go there.....Just need to win out! Done deal!

I heard that about Kelly possibly resting players, but unless my math is horrendous, even with a Dallas loss earlier in the day, Philly would still need a win over Chicago to clinch the division. WHY risk going to Dallas next week with a one game lead and give the Cowboys a chance to tie them for the division which would give Dallas the division with the sweep? If I'm Kelly, I would want to head to Big D with the division already wrapped up....Unless I'm missing something here :confused:

This is a moot point b/c they'll be going balls out the entire game, regardless, but the Steelers could be eliminated by the time our game starts if Miami beats Buffalo and the Jets lose to the Browns.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Packers 21

Steelers 7

You heard it here first.

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Packers - 27
Steelers - 24

The Packers win on the last drive of the game with a 37 yd M.Crosby field goal !!!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
well I don't think 24-6 is going to be a pushover per say... Steelers will have to fight tooth and nail for those 2 FG's!! :roflmao:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
well poooh...there goes my prediction! LOL... well I'll adjust mine to 24-7.... is that allowed!?!? :p

alien visitor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really think Rodgers wants to play. This game is still for a division championship. He has heart.

The powers that be may feel differently.

If he doesn't play, and we win, than what?

Attachments

• images (53).jpg
    images (53).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 87

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really think Rodgers wants to play. This game is still for a division championship. He has heart.

The powers that be may feel differently.

If he doesn't play, and we win, than what?
Then we will likely play SF here at Lambeau Field Jan 4th or 5th as some playoff games will be on Saturdays & Sundays

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts