Predict the Score.

• Thread starter I_am_smoked_cheddar
  • Start date

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings 27
Packers 20

Packers lose their 4th straight, and 3rd straight Lambeau Field game, basically eliminating them from playoff contention, falling 2 games behind the Lions.

How it happens:
Scott Tolzien throws for 280 yards, and 1 TD, but he's victimized by 2 more costly Ints, including another pick-6.

Greg Jennings scores once in his Lambeau return, exposing a mismatch where he's covered by Jarrett Bush, and the safety Morgan Burnett comes over late, and accidentally takes out Bush instead. Jennings does a Lambeau Leap after the touchdown into a cluster of Purple Viking fans in the front row.

Loyal Packer fans boo at the end of the game, as well as other times, prompting the Fox crew's Jon Lynch to say "He's never heard that before from these fans".

After the game, in the presser, coach McCarthy declares Scott Tolzien his starting QB for the game 4 days later in Detroit.
And says he has no timetable for you on Aaron Rodgers, Sam Shields, Nick Perry, Don Barclay, Randall Cobb, Jermike Finley, Micah Hyde, Johnny Jolly, or the newly-added Jordy Nelson, Eddie Lacy, Josh Sitton, Tramon Williams, Jarrett Bush, BJ Raji, and....sorry..... Tim Masthay, who injured himself filling in for Tramon Williams at CB late in the game.

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
+
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
= Victory

Reaction score
As of yesterday, espn listed A. P. (groin) & Jennings (achillies) as questionable. Assuming A. P. will play, I'm counting on our D to show up and hoping our OL can sustain blocks long enough for Tolzien to find his targets and not have to throw into tight windows. Let's have a game with some GOOD mix of play calling and see what happens.

I refuse to pick against us......

PACKERS 24 VIKINGS 20

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Shoot out style !!! Jordy and Jones have big days, Flynn has a flashback of his last big Lions game. Megatron and pettigrew slice up our depleted secondary. One hell of a shoot out !!!!

Flynn: 337 yards passing 4 Td's
Lacy: 114 yards rushing, 1 TD.
Defense: 3 sacks, 1 INT

Packers = 37

Lions = 31

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
35 points?? The Packers scoring 35 points w/o AR and about a third of their starters?? This I'd like to see.
Well I was thinking more about the Vikings defense then the Packers offense. The fact that they could not score more than 30 against the Vikings does not bode well for them against the Lions.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 27-24 thanks to a Stafford pick thrown right into TWilliams' hands so he couldn't possibly drop it if he tried, and an incredibly stupid Ndamikung Suh personal foul that turns a 3-and-14 incomplete pass into a 1st-and-1o at the Lions 30 yard line.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm tellin' ya guys.... someone, as I type this is pumping adrenaline into our recently departed defense...there will be a faint heartbeat and the corpse will sit upright for a couple of quarters today ... giving our "afraid of the red zone" offense a slight breather .... I don't know how it's going to happen, but I had a dream brothers ... and like Daniel being tossed into the Lion's den, per scripture, it's gonna happen ... the Lion DL will hover around our guy, but will trip over our OL each time... I am calling my shot today - something a sane person not mired in desperation would do - and I am calling 17-13 Green Bay.

If my dream was antihistamine induced, then 45-27 Detroit.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm tellin' ya guys.... someone, as I type this is pumping adrenaline into our recently departed defense...there will be a faint heartbeat and the corpse will sit upright for a couple of quarters today ... giving our "afraid of the red zone" offense a slight breather .... I don't know how it's going to happen, but I had a dream brothers ... and like Daniel being tossed into the Lion's den, per scripture, it's gonna happen ... the Lion DL will hover around our guy, but will trip over our OL each time... I am calling my shot today - something a sane person not mired in desperation would do - and I am calling 17-13 Green Bay.

If my dream was antihistamine induced, then 45-27 Detroit.

Fricken Benedryl .....

Latest posts