Predict the 2013 Packer's season record !

• Thread starter I_am_smoked_cheddar
  • Start date

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's just make this easy and subtract one win from everyone's prediction with the news of the Bulaga ACL injury :D

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Idk about everybody else, but our 15-1 season in 2011 was almost not enjoyable for me because every week I was more stressed, needing another win. Was able to relax more after the KC game.
Complete opposite for me. I enjoyed 15 weeks of pure bliss as my favorite team never lost, except for the one game I had to DVR. The Packers had to deal with the stress. I got to mentally gloat about how awesome my team played, and I was rarely disappointed after watching them. Bring on 15-1 again

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Complete opposite for me. I enjoyed 15 weeks of pure bliss as my favorite team never lost, except for the one game I had to DVR. The Packers had to deal with the stress. I got to mentally gloat about how awesome my team played, and I was rarely disappointed after watching them. Bring on 15-1 again

Because of that loss, I HAD to allow myself to be photographed wearing a STEELERS shirt. I don`t make bets like that ever again :oops:

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I am revising my prediction due to the Bulaga injury.

12 - 4 with the same results, Division Champions and SB victory.
With nearly a full month training camp remaining, I believe that David Bakhtiari will play solid at LT. As distressed as we all are about Bulaga's injury, this could just be one of those unforeseen blessings that at first we do not recognize.

My concerns now focus on the Defence, however I will remain cautiously optimistic about the O-Line.

peteralan71

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Perhaps I worded it incorrectly. I was always happy with how they played and I enjoyed it thoroughly; why wouldn't a person enjoy 15-1? But didn't it seem that the tension and expectation was building each week?

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sept. 8 loss to San Fran(my pick in the NFC)
Sept. 15 loss to Washington
Sept. 22 loss to Bengals(my pick in the AFC)

Oct. 6 win vs. Lions
Oct. 13 loss to Ravens
Oct. 20 win vs. Browns
Oct. 27 loss vs. Vikings
Nov. 4 win vs. Bears
Nov. 10 win vs. Eagles
Nov. 17 loss vs. Giants
Nov. 24 loss vs. Vikings
Nov. 28 loss vs. Lions
Dec. 8 loss vs. Atlanta
Dec. 15 win vs. Cowboys
Dec. 22 win vs. Steelers
Dec. 29 loss vs. Bears.

This team has not taken a step forward. The other teams have taken a step forward. The Packers are a mile wide in depth and an inch deep. I just don't see a winning year with this brutal schedule, sorry.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought I was Mr Pessimistic!

We could go 6-10, if we lose Rodgers.

Swept by the Vikings? LOL.
Did they get Randall Cunningham back again?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sept. 8 loss to San Fran(my pick in the NFC)
Sept. 15 loss to Washington
Sept. 22 loss to Bengals(my pick in the AFC)

Oct. 6 win vs. Lions
Oct. 13 loss to Ravens
Oct. 20 win vs. Browns
Oct. 27 loss vs. Vikings
Nov. 4 win vs. Bears
Nov. 10 win vs. Eagles
Nov. 17 loss vs. Giants
Nov. 24 loss vs. Vikings
Nov. 28 loss vs. Lions
Dec. 8 loss vs. Atlanta
Dec. 15 win vs. Cowboys
Dec. 22 win vs. Steelers
Dec. 29 loss vs. Bears.

This team has not taken a step forward. The other teams have taken a step forward. The Packers are a mile wide in depth and an inch deep. I just don't see a winning year with this brutal schedule, sorry.

Ahem:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this will be a fun thread to revisit at the end of the season. you sir, are of course, wrong.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team has not taken a step forward. The other teams have taken a step forward.

So everyone else has taken a "step forward" except the Packers? What an asinine statement. Last I checked, Ponder is still throwing the ball in Minnesota, Cutler is still throwing it in Chicago and Schwartz is still slowly but surely losing control of his team.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Sept. 8 loss to San Fran(my pick in the NFC) Sept. 15 loss to Washington
Sept. 22 loss to Bengals(my pick in the AFC) Oct. 6 win vs. Lions
Oct. 13 loss to Ravens Oct. 20 win vs. Browns Oct. 27 loss vs. Vikings
Nov. 4 win vs. Bears Nov. 10 win vs. Eagles Nov. 17 loss vs. Giants
Nov. 24 loss vs. Vikings Nov. 28 loss vs. Lions Dec. 8 loss vs. Atlanta
Dec. 15 win vs. Cowboys Dec. 22 win vs. Steelers Dec. 29 loss vs. Bears.

So you have the Packers losing every game vs playoff teams plus losing all road division games and all road games to teams with winning records last season. Not even a blind squirrel / any given Sunday victory? Though the first three games would not totally shock me.

H

HardRightEdge

I thought I was Mr Pessimistic!

We could go 6-10, if we lose Rodgers.

If we lose Rodgers, I'd call that optimistic! :tup: With Rodgers, so far I'm staying with 10-6.

Besides, I smell a merge coming. Wasn't there a recent thread already with predictions, like 3 threads down on the list? -1 for grandstanding goes to the OP poster.

echizen20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I think at best we will be 13-3 and at worst go 9-7. I guess that averages to 11-5. Take away 4 wins if Rodgers gets injured and out for the season. Honestly I just want us to win the division and head into the playoffs strong and peaking at the right time, similar to the 2010 season where we won it all.

Reaction score
If the refs are like last year and our injury luck is like last year + this tough schedule, at worst - 9 and 7 - with some luck and what not, 14 and 2.
so... blah, 12 and 4 'ish.

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

If the refs are like last year and our injury luck is like last year + this tough schedule, at worst - 9 and 7 - with some luck and what not, 14 and 2.
so... blah, 12 and 4 'ish.

A solid, confident prediction. I like it when someone really stands their ground. :confused:

12theTruth

9-7

With all of the injuries encountered before the season even started, I just don't think its a good sign moving forward into the regular season. 9-7 may sneak us in as a wild card and who knows at that point.

Defensive Line, Running Back, and Cornerback positions upgraded but the rest of position groups will either struggle to match last seasons performance or will suffer a decline.

Oh yeh did I mention we are starting a 4th round rookie left tackle and have a much more difficult schedule this season, lost our second best offensive lineman to injury for season, and our preferred starter at running back.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

11-5

I still think we`ll make the playoffs though, maybe not as divisional champs. I hope I`m wrong

12theTruth

Sorry, it didn't pop up when I went to add the post. Must be on the 2nd page or further back

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
9-7

With all of the injuries encountered before the season even started, I just don't think its a good sign moving forward into the regular season. 9-7 may sneak us in as a wild card and who knows at that point.

Defensive Line, Running Back, and Cornerback positions upgraded but the rest of position groups will either struggle to match last seasons performance or will suffer a decline.

Oh yeh did I mention we are starting a 4th round rookie left tackle and have a much more difficult schedule this season, lost our second best offensive lineman to injury for season, and our preferred starter at running back.

You are dead on! So many teams have improved in the league. When you balance the ledger we can be better in some areas but worse in others. Looking at our schedule 9-7 looks accurate, maybe even good. I thought the Vikings might step up this season but after watching them without AP on the field this preseason I see why they have to protect him. Our division will not be represented in the SB.
The likes of Collins, Woodson, Jennings, Clifton, Bishop are over. A new generation takes the field. Do we have enough to support the best QB in the game?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Take your probable wins, split your possible losses: 9-10 wins. We'll win one game we should have lost, and lose one game we should have won, so that offsets. I'll still say 10-12 wins.

Members online

Latest posts