Pre-Season Schedule Announced

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An away game on Monday night and then a Thursday night game?

Tickets are going to be CHEAP for the Thursday night game if anyone has an inclination for going.

2006 PRESEASON SCHEDULE
Sat., Aug. 12
at San Diego Chargers
9 p.m. (CT)
TV: state

Sat., Aug. 19:
ATLANTA FALCONS (Gold Pkg.)
(Midwest Shrine Game)
7 p.m. (CT)

Mon., Aug. 28
at Cincinnati Bengals
7 p.m. (CT)
TV: ESPN

Thurs., Aug. 31:
TENNESSEE TITANS
(Bishop’s Charities Game)
7 p.m. (CT)

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow this surprises me. They usually scew the Gold package ticket holders and give them the Th games.
This is great news.

OP
OP
V

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Technically you can't get tickets because the stadium is sold out, but for the pre-season games the tickets the Packers hold for themselves may go on sale a week or two before the games. You'll be able to get them for less than face value in the scalper pit or by wandering the crowd. I've watched people at pre-season games hold up a ticket for sale and walk into the stadium because they just couldn't sell it. I've had friends get them for $10. Tickets have been going for about face value on eBay right now too (for the pre-seasons).

It also depends on the Bron County lottery tickets. In the past there have been years where Brown County residents didn't claim all the tickets. That left tons of tickets for the pre-seasons available but again, those won't go on sale until late July or August.

Event USA has their ticket prices listed, they have pre-season games starting for $11 over face value which is an indication that the market is already soft.

The pre-season games are a great way to experience Lambeau Field if you're a person who can't afford the going rate for regular season games.

Members online

Latest posts