Pre-Playoffs Mock

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here.
We.
Go.

Cut Lane Taylor. Cut Jimmy Graham. Cut Corey Linsley.

Sign Corey Littleton. Sign Calais Campbell. Sign a TE (Kyle Rudolph?) Re-sign Bulaga.

1. Laviska Shenault - WR - Colorado. 6'2 220. Blazing fast, he might be more of a gadget WR than pure WR right now, but he has the tools/capabilities to get there. I also think we have a coach that would know how to use him, and that makes a massive difference. Can play inside and inside, would be a huge weapon with the jet sweeps. Just get him on the field and let him make plays.

2. Zack Baun - ILB - Wisconsin. 6'3 230. I'd actually be surprised if he lasts this long, but hey, it's my draft! In all seriousness, I think he could be a candidate for the late 1st. He's very fast. He's very smart. He's very good. If Kyler Fackrell were a little smaller, and a lot more athletic, he'd be a lot like Zack Baun. Note: I actually think Fackrell would be a good ILB if he were a little bit shorter. Anyways, Baun is really good...and I'm not a Wisconsin homer, so this means a lot.

3. Quartney Davis - WR - Texas A&M. 6'2 200. This guy is smooooth. Nice speed too. I like to think I see shades of Stefon Diggs and Terry McLaurin in his game. Might seem WR heavy at first, but literally all we have is Adams, and Lazard. Allison sucks, and he's gone. Kumerow is a non-factor. MVS is strictly a deep threat. EQSB, who knows, but I'm not passing on people because of him. Davis might be more ready to play the actual position of WR than Shenault, but has a lower ceiling.

4. Matthew Peart - OT - UConn. 6'7 300. He's a redshirt kind of guy. Let Bulaga play for another year or two, then slide Peart in. If only it were actually this easy in real life.

5. Trajan Bandy - Miami - CB. He's a slot corner, can replace Tramon's role in some ways. Undersized (5'9) but very instinctive and just flat out good.

6. Cole McDonald - Hawaii - QB. I dunno. I just think he might fit.

6. DeeJay Dallas - RB - Miami. Does a little bit of everything. I like him.

7. Pick a DL.

7. Pick a TE.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like the first 2.

I try to stay away from Badgers because I am a homer. Good to hear this about Zack. He may make a good ILB.

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here.
We.
Go.

Cut Lane Taylor. Cut Jimmy Graham. Cut Corey Linsley.

Sign Corey Littleton. Sign Calais Campbell. Sign a TE (Kyle Rudolph?) Re-sign Bulaga.

1. Laviska Shenault - WR - Colorado. 6'2 220. Blazing fast, he might be more of a gadget WR than pure WR right now, but he has the tools/capabilities to get there. I also think we have a coach that would know how to use him, and that makes a massive difference. Can play inside and inside, would be a huge weapon with the jet sweeps. Just get him on the field and let him make plays.

2. Zack Baun - ILB - Wisconsin. 6'3 230. I'd actually be surprised if he lasts this long, but hey, it's my draft! In all seriousness, I think he could be a candidate for the late 1st. He's very fast. He's very smart. He's very good. If Kyler Fackrell were a little smaller, and a lot more athletic, he'd be a lot like Zack Baun. Note: I actually think Fackrell would be a good ILB if he were a little bit shorter. Anyways, Baun is really good...and I'm not a Wisconsin homer, so this means a lot.

3. Quartney Davis - WR - Texas A&M. 6'2 200. This guy is smooooth. Nice speed too. I like to think I see shades of Stefon Diggs and Terry McLaurin in his game. Might seem WR heavy at first, but literally all we have is Adams, and Lazard. Allison sucks, and he's gone. Kumerow is a non-factor. MVS is strictly a deep threat. EQSB, who knows, but I'm not passing on people because of him. Davis might be more ready to play the actual position of WR than Shenault, but has a lower ceiling.

4. Matthew Peart - OT - UConn. 6'7 300. He's a redshirt kind of guy. Let Bulaga play for another year or two, then slide Peart in. If only it were actually this easy in real life.

5. Trajan Bandy - Miami - CB. He's a slot corner, can replace Tramon's role in some ways. Undersized (5'9) but very instinctive and just flat out good.

6. Cole McDonald - Hawaii - QB. I dunno. I just think he might fit.

6. DeeJay Dallas - RB - Miami. Does a little bit of everything. I like him.

7. Pick a DL.

7. Pick a TE.

Bakh-Jenkins-Patrick-Turner-Bulaga

Adams
Shenault
Lazard
Rudolph
Jones
Rodgers

Smith
Clark
Campbell
Lowry
Smith

Littleton
Baun

Alexander
Savage
Amos
King

That's a pretty nice lineup.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A few thoughts...
- That D-Line would be awesome but I doubt Gute will tie-up that much $$, especially after the deal Clark should get.
- Regardless of draft or stud-quality ILB signed I'd like to see Gute make a run at Kevin Pierre-Louis from the Bears. Was always a ST or backup but late in the season when he started last 3 games was making plays in the backfield ~ something we've been missing.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I love signing Littleton and I love drafting Shenault, just cant get on board with cutting Linsley. Trade...Maybe? Cannot cut him though. Overall, really nice board. I love Baun and Peart picks as well.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't get on board with a WR in the 3rd and waiting all the way til the 7th to address the DL when we clearly only have one true difference maker down there. I'm for double dipping, just not coming back to the well so quickly.

Cole McDonald is just another Manny Wilkins with a stronger arm to me. He'll make some Sportscenter throws every now and them but when he's bad, he's BAD; like Phillip Rivers/Jameis Winston bad.

Members online

Latest posts