1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Prayer requested....again

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The scary thing is I know from experience that hospitals will make you wait unless you say "chest pains," then they go nuts and put you first in line. Of course, it could be nothing, and usually is. They do that so they don't get sued. I hope and pray it is nothing. You and Mrs. Cheesey will be in my prayers tonight.

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I had mine taken out about twenty years ago.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yup! Sure do!
    We have one about 4 miles from here, in Cedarburg. They know us well, so we get special treatment. Saturday night i went there after the hospital, and they gave me a double cheeseburger and my soda and told me it was "on the house".
    The prices keep going up of course.......i think it's about $4.50 for a double with frys. They still have the coupons, so you can get good deals. And like LT said, they have a special all season that if the Brewers score 5 runs in a game, you can get 6 hamburgers for $5.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It's actually in Mequon on Port Washington road. They built it in the 1990's. It's a nice place, all the "bells and whistles".
    Of course a couple days there could pay for a weeks vacation at a nice resort.

5. Formo

Formo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    One of my best friends and his wife live in Milwaukee, and I remember them bringing me up to a George Webbs after being at the horse track.. Although, I can't remember where it was because I had been drinking at the track. =X

Either way, they are good stuff.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yup!
    Webb's stays open 24 hours, so you can go there anytime you want. If, like me, they know you, you can get your food made "special". He always puts extra cheese on mine, and butters and toasts the buns. Makes a WORLD of difference on how good they taste.
    It's not WHAT you know, but WHO you know that matters! :wink: