Practice Squad

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
B.J. Coleman, T Andrew Datko, DE Lawrence Guy, G/T Chris Scott, RB Marc Tyler and G Greg Van Roten.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brandian Ross who got released last week of the Roster and added to the Practice Squad has been poached by.....shocker....Reggie McKenzie. No worries. Good luck and hopefully he gets some action.

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone know how much $$ practice squad guys make? Just curious.
Like last season, a practice squad player's minimum salary is $5,700 a week. There is no maximum amount for a practice squad salary, and teams in the past have paid extra to players to lure them from another team. However, practice squad salaries do count against the salary cap, a change that started last year with the new collective bargaining agreement between the NFL and the NFL Players Association.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Wow...even at the minimum that is decent money. I could be living large if I made 22k+ per month. If there is no max amount, how can they get away with that? i will admit I have a limited understanding of how the practice squad and their rules and regulations work. So, essentially you could be on the practice squad and make big bucks that don't count against the salary cap just so that the team can retain you for future use, right? Is there a limit as to how long you can be on the practice squad?

OP
OP
HyponGrey

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts