Power Back

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A guy I have read more about, and like as a power back should we choose to draft one, is Jehuu Caulcrick of the Michigan State Spartans. 6' and 255 lbs, he runs a 4.6ish 40 and sheds would-be tacklers like water off a ducks back.

That being said, if Wynn dedicates himself to the off-season program, we might already have that power runner on our roster.

Damn....only 3 weeks until the draft!!

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers could draft a back with the depth there is, but its not a high priority need, meaning 4th or 5th round at the earliest. But who will be available. Its impossible to predict.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A guy I have read more about, and like as a power back should we choose to draft one, is Jehuu Caulcrick of the Michigan State Spartans. 6' and 255 lbs, he runs a 4.6ish 40 and sheds would-be tacklers like water off a ducks back.

That being said, if Wynn dedicates himself to the off-season program, we might already have that power runner on our roster.

Damn....only 3 weeks until the draft!!

That's the big if. If Wynn gets off his *** and lives up to his potential, then we have our power back.

Hopefully a year in IR has shown that he can't take anything for granted.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Leonard Weaver is a free agent.

As for the draft, Kevin Smith (UCF) could slide to the fourth round and would be good pick up.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i reckon cos the RB class is so deep TT will get an undrafted FA RB ala mike bell in denver

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts