Potential Upsets This Weekend I Need Opinions On

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had the Jets unfortunately. FML Sanchez is worthless..

Upsets ill go:
San Diego
Carolina
Minnesota (on the fence)
I really wanna say Arizona too

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I think the 49ers are going to lose a game. They barely pulled out of Washington (and probably would have lost had the Skins really had a QB) then they barely got out of the Giants by playing smart (on side kick) and Eli's mistakes. I don't see them losing to Arizona but I wouldn't be shocked.

I am going to take San Diego over Chicago though. I just have that feeling, the Bears also need to lose it would really help us.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Well there goes having any faith in the Chargers and Rivers to bounce back. *smh* I should not have went there.

Dare I pick Tebow again next weekend, in San Diego?

Oakland over Chicago anyone......in Oakland?

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, my three upsets for this weekend. Mostly this is just gut feeling kinda stuff here.

Cincinnati over Baltimore
I'm not a big believer in the Ravens anymore and I think Cinci will want it more.
Tennessee over Atlanta
I dunno why... just because.
San Diego over Chicago
Just cuz I've got a feeling their passing game will show up. It might even be a blowout.

Let's see... WRONG, WRONG and WRONG :poop:
Good thing I'm not a gamblin' man.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
If you want to be daring pick San Diego over Chicago or Philadelphia over the Giants. I could see either one happening quite easily. For the obscure upset of the week; Minnesota over Oakland. The Vikings have got to be p.o.'d after their loss to the Pack and they want to take it out on someone.

Heh, at least I had Philadelphia right. One out of three is good if you're a cleanup hitter on a baseball team. .333 for the day.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The Patriots opened as 21 point favorites over the Colts.

:eek: :cry:

Before anyone asks no I am NOT taking the Colts as an upset.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
They are really going to finish winless now if they couldn't beat Carolina, and kept Steve Smith wide open all day long.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
2-1 today on upset picks

Colts over Panthers-FAIL
Broncos over Chargers-Win
Cardinals over Rams-Win and yes the Rams were a slight favorite at home

Next weekend? Not sure yet. Nothing sticks out to me early.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Would somebody please put down the Bronco's. If I hear that name one more time I am going to freeking loose it. I am not watching any TV trying it avoid it. Is there no one who can score more that 20 points against the Bronco's besides us. Has there defense metamorphed into some kind of beast. Please...Please...I can't take it.....:cry:

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Would somebody please put down the Bronco's. If I hear that name one more time I am going to freeking loose it. I am not watching any TV trying it avoid it. Is there no one who can score more that 20 points against the Bronco's besides us. Has there defense metamorphed into some kind of beast. Please...Please...I can't take it.....:cry:

LOL

We'll see if the Vikings stellar offense is up to the job. I am still picking Denver though right now on the road. Until I see more proof that angels are not helping the Broncos win games with Tebow I can't pick against them.

Oh and I am absolutely not picking Eli over the Packers. I know some will. I knew many who picked the Lions to beat the Packers too and it did not work out so well for them.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Redskins over Jets anyone? It's in DC and the Jets stink on the road this year. The Jets have only beaten the Skins once ever and it was in 1993.

Trap game with a Skins team coming alive a bit lately?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Let's see uhhh... Rams over the 49ers...
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

NOT!!!

Niners win and they're in the playoffs.

I'll pick my upsets later this week.

I'm willing to bet Josh McDumbass don't utilize Steven Jackson as he has failed to do in every game this year with the exception of the Saints, and only reason he did that was a few good runs. Without those, I'm sure it would have been, 3 WR, pass, pass, pass, pass, run, pass, pass, pass

Worst
Offensive Coordinator

EVER

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
My early considerations:

Redskins over Jets: Oh my do I really want to go there? It's in DC though and they historically give issues to the Jets. Grossman is their QB but Sanchez is the Jets QB. Jets are bad on the road but the Skins are not winning a ton at home either. One thing is though this game sorta gives me Broncos vibes for the Jets at the moment. Orakpo and Kerrigan could take turns making the life of Sanchez miserable.

Jaguars over Chargers-This might not happen when I put picks in but the Chargers season is pretty much over and the Jags seem to get up for prime time games at home. If the Jags can control the game with MJD they can win despite their crappy rookie QB.

Titans over Bills-Bills are slight favorites in Buffalo. Why? Not that the Titans are great but this Bills team had their last gasp IMO vs. the Jets. They might be able to get Chris Johnson going in this game again.

Raiders over Dolphins-Putting this down now since the Dolphins are small favorites at home. Dolphins are playing tough though. Can they beat the Raiders at home and make it easier for Tebow to win the West?

FYI the Steelers are favored by 7 at home vs. the Bengals.

Some of these lines may change in the next day or two.

Members online

Latest posts