Posters Get Together and Dinner Sat nite Sept 19 Seattle/Pack game Wk end

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Event: Posters Get Together and Dinner

Place: Green Bay Distillery Bar and Restaurant

Location: 835 Mike McCarthy Way (formally Potts Ave) - Village of Ashwaubenon -Just south of Lambeau Field

Date: Saturday night, September 19th (Seattle Seahawks/Packer home game weekend)

Time: Cocktails 5:30 pm- Dinner 6:30 pm

Reservations post under this topic with user name and number of persons attending

Website

http://greenbaydistillery.com/openmenu/menu/

OP
OP
P

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are in Green Bay on Saturday night, September 19th (Seahawks/Packer game weekend.) Join us at Green Bay Distillery (Restaurant and Bar) for Cocktails at 5:30 pm and Dinner at 6:30 pm .

Please post your reservations under this topic and include number of persons who are with you .

Green Bay Distillery is located just south of the Don Hutson Indoor Practice Facility at 835 Mike McCarthy Way

Phil (PWT)

<mod edit: Phil you had the wrong date. I got your back on this.>

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
P

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
[QUOTE="PWT, post: 620054, member: 1506"

Just a reminder if you are in Green Bay on Saturday night, September 19th (Seahawks/Packer game weekend.) Join us at Green Bay Distillery (Restaurant and Bar) for Cocktails at 5:30 pm and Dinner at 6:30 pm .

Please post your reservations under this topic and include number of persons who are with you .

Green Bay Distillery is located just south of the Don Hutson Indoor Practice Facility at 835 Mike McCarthy Way

Phil (PWT)

OP
OP
P

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
This weekend is Seahawks vs Packers at Lambeau Field .

If you are in Green Bay this Saturday and have no plans for dinner Saturday night in Green Bay, You. are invited to come to Packer fan forum posters Get together and Dinner at Green Bay Distillery.
This is 7th year this dinner has been held here in Green Bay.

There will be Packer fan forum posters from packers home.com, Packer forum.com and packers news.net and Packer fans from Green Bay, who do not participate any Packer forum websites .

If you want to attend this Get Together and Dinner , private message me or post under this topic for reservations to this dinner. I will reply .

Phil

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
@PWT
The missus could not get off work so I'll be stag. Maybe try and scare up a DD among my children. Unlikely though. Also a bit late to find a date.

OP
OP
P

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
@PWT
The missus could not get off work so I'll be stag. Maybe try and scare up a DD among my children. Unlikely though. Also a bit late to find a date.

poppa San

See you at GB Distillery tonight.

Phil

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts