Post-Game Thread: Packers beat Broncos, 6-1!

nleidigh319

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what was the most improtant or the best thing that happened

i think that it was establishing a running game (well atleast i think we did) and another though is that brett favre is still brett favre

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score

They established a running game for one quarter (the second), anyway. Which means they didn't really establish a running game. So my vote goes to Favre, even though I was pretty sure he would play well in this game. Opponents will be thinking about those two long TD passes, and it will help open things up for our offense.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: what was the most improtant or the best thing that happe

Favre showing everyone he still can throw the long ball........and NOT just to shut up the nay sayers. This makes teams we have yet to face FEAR that the long ball can nail them at any time. It will keep them back on their heels.

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My opinion is simply the Broncos fumble on the 1. That was a HUGE turning point!

A close second is Vinnie Testaverde's Dad still being able to sling the oblong sphere with the best of'em.

robkeg

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think the running game is showing some promise but, the O-Line is suspect. We had two false moves on the goal line and many of Brett's passes were when he was falling away and not stepping into the throw.
Thank God Brett still has that canon arm.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: what was the most improtant or the best thing that happened

My opinion is simply the Broncos fumble on the 1. That was a HUGE turning point!

A close second is Vinnie Testaverde's Dad still being able to sling the oblong sphere with the best of'em.

that was the play of the game. if they go up 14-7 who knows what happens

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: what was the most improtant or the best thing that happened

i think getting a win in denver, when everybody is talking negative pre-match, things like "packers are 5-0 in denver, the altitude makes it tough." but how is this current group of guys responsible for games that happened before they were even born? it's just statistics, and both teams have to play on the same field.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts