1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Post-Game thoughts?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tromadz, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm confused too.

I looked (not too diligently) an couldn't find anythign where you specifically said Moll would succeed over anyone.

Oh well, doesn't really matter. The Packers won the second preseason game of the year.

heh :)

2. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Nice job Zero...now I join the confused.

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    kitty is confused too

[​IMG]

4. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Pretty funny Zero considering you just quoted this. Sorry you can't figure it out.

It's also funny how you guys try to twist everything around. It's ok just go back and read the threads. I can bump em up if need be.

I stated OF THE 3 Moll was the best fit when all you guys were so confidentally predicting how great Colledge was and I was telling you his technique was awful.

Then, I stated that NONE of them are the anwer this year. Which I believe. So to recap for the CHALLENGED people out there.......ALL 3 will suck this year but Moll will do the best job. Which is exactly what I stated before Zero picked out pieces of this and that to post.

Wait a minute. Let me go back and pull up all the WINNING quotes from all the Colledge LOVERS........This is going to be fun!!!!!!

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    This is what you said.
    Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:04 am
    From what you READ, not what you THOUGHT or STATED yourself.

Again, I ask. Where did you say specifically that Moll was going to better than the other two?
    When I was looking for Moll comments, I was initially trying to prove you RIGHT, but found the opposite. That's not my fault. So don't be all salty toward me bubba. I didn't make those comments with your keyboard, YOU did.

And really, we don't even know WHICH one is the best. You can't slam Colledge for having a bad game, then praise Moll for having a good game. Isn't that what our complaint on Jon Ryan is? Inconsistency.

Let's see who comes to play during the real games with real starters going against them for a full 60 minutes. Then we can boast about who said what and vice versa.