Post Game Presser??

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I didn't think they did any kind of lengthy of formal press conference on away games usually??

Reaction score
Well there was a post game press conference.

And McCarthy was not happy (not that you'd expect him to be):

"Frankly, some of the things that manifested (themselves) today in my opinion showed up last week against St. Louis. I thought I addressed them this week in practice. I also didn't get that done, so that's my responsibility. We need to clean our house starting Wednesday and we need to go out and perform well against Detroit now. As far an how we're going to play our players and so forth, I'm not ready to really answer those questions. But we need to perform better than the way we did today. I'm very disappointed in our performance."

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say McCarthy is going to be more than a bit tough on his team this week.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Well there was a post game press conference.

And McCarthy was not happy (not that you'd expect him to be):

"Frankly, some of the things that manifested (themselves) today in my opinion showed up last week against St. Louis. I thought I addressed them this week in practice. I also didn't get that done, so that's my responsibility. We need to clean our house starting Wednesday and we need to go out and perform well against Detroit now. As far an how we're going to play our players and so forth, I'm not ready to really answer those questions. But we need to perform better than the way we did today. I'm very disappointed in our performance."

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say McCarthy is going to be more than a bit tough on his team this week.

Good. This just may be what the doctor ordered.

I remember the '96 season very well. We weren't a perfect team. We had the #1 O, the #1 D, and the best returner in the NFL. However, a few injuries and we were beatable.

But one thing I learned about watching the NFL for 30+ years now is that on any given Sunday...

MM needs to do some serious yelling and butt kicking, then wipe the slate clean and move on to Detroit. I really think a win at Detroit is imperative. I like to see momentum going into the Playoffs.

EDIT: corrected typos

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts