Post draft power rankings

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/rankings?year=2013&week=0&src=desktop

These things are dumb (said Vikings had best draft but don't move them up in post draft rankings? Then what's the point?) but it's the off season so what the hell, why not.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/rankings?year=2013&week=0&src=desktop

Saw this earlier this morning. How anybodys ranked ahead of San Fran is beyond me. They had like 30 picks in the draft and a solid off season. Also i agree about the Queens, i thought besides Cincy they had the best draft yet they didn't move haha. Where do they find these writers?

peteralan71

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. Vikings and Niners should both be higher, but I think that Seattle deserves to stay top 3. And I think we deserve top 5. We just need to get healthy. Hard to build through the draft when the last three 1st round picks were all on IR last year.

Reaction score
Falcons ahead of us?
C'mon... They're the one team with less depth at the Pass Rush positions than us, bigger question marks in their secondary - friggin' Sam Baker at left tackle, idk.

Broncos/Seahawks/49ers all look good thou.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
9ers, Broncos, Seahawks top 3. After that Packers and Falcons and Patriots in the next tier. I think the Vikings and Tampa Bay are both going to be competitive this year, depending on QB play. It's a make-or-break year for Josh Freeman and Christian Ponder.

Bengals definitely a force as well. Giants and Eagles I just don't know. They could be good, could not be. Raven's aint' returning to the SB.

The jets will still suck.

I'd say:

9ers
Broncos
Seahawks
Falcons
Packers
Patriots
Bengals
Houston
Ravens
Giants
Vikings
Colts
Buccaneers
Eagles

I rate the Falcons ahead of us because we'll have a lot of young players out there, not necessarily because I think the Falcons are better...or should i say, they are "better" in the sense that they have more veterans. I'll take us in terms of pure talent however.

I also think that our OL has enough question marks not to rate us higher. I think there will be some improvement over last year, but will the Packers end up with a stable OL or not?

Members online

Latest posts