1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

post # 444

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by bavpb, Aug 1, 2006.

1. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My 444th post I want to dedicate to an old bavarian "animal" you probably never heard of: The Wolpertinger wiki clicki
    If anyone of you should ever come to Bavaria and hear the question: "Kennst Du an Woipadinga, host scho amol oan gseng?" (slang for: "Do you know, what is a Wolpertinger, did you ever see one?") you shoul answer s. th. like: "Wait a minute....Wolpertinger....isn't that the old bavarian chimera, living in the bavarian alpine forrests, that looks like a mixture of different animals, such as rabbit, duck, deer, squirrel etc?"
    Belive me, that would raise your reputation immediately.
    If you then are able to say "Oachkatzelschwoaf" (Squirrels tail) in the right pronunciation, you will be naturalized at once, or at least will get an invitation to have some beers at the next bar.

Here are some samples for you

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Have a nice day, Prost

[​IMG]

2. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just Yesterday I Happened To See One Of Those Running Around My Back Yard.

"Bang"

I Thought To Myself This Is Going To Be One Hell Of A Meal Tonight.

3. ChrisC

ChrisC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Legend

I don't know where you would start! :D

Prost Harald! From the Wiki link I'd say it is a close relative of the Packalope! 8)

Chris