1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Poppinga popped

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by net, Dec 12, 2005.

1. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +62
  2. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This is awful news. I'm still holding out hope that Ngata is there when we pick but Hawk, Greenway or Posluzy would be nice additions too.

Nice to see Roy Williams talk smack about a guy who's played one year of college ball too (I guess college rivalries never die), but maybe he should work on his hands rather than criticizing a rookie eh?

3. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If we need an OLB, we aren't going to draft AJ Hawk. He lacks the straight line speed to be one in the NFL and will probably be turned into a MLB.

4. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Draft him and move Barnett outside where he can play. Or go to 3-4 with both inside. I really like the way the young players look on defense. Nick Collins is a stud and will be an All Pro soon. Seems he is in on a lot of plays and hits like John Lynch.

5. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If Barnett if fast enough it won't be too bad with Hawk in the middle.

6. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So bad I liked what he did yesterday, this leaves a bitter taste on yesterday´s victory... Sorry, sorry sorry

7. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    paul posluszny kinda swept the NCAA defensive awards...if he comes out (which, as a PENN STATE fan i'm hoping he doesnt) will be a better pick than aj hawk