Poppinga popped

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is awful news. I'm still holding out hope that Ngata is there when we pick but Hawk, Greenway or Posluzy would be nice additions too.

Nice to see Roy Williams talk smack about a guy who's played one year of college ball too (I guess college rivalries never die), but maybe he should work on his hands rather than criticizing a rookie eh?

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we need an OLB, we aren't going to draft AJ Hawk. He lacks the straight line speed to be one in the NFL and will probably be turned into a MLB.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Draft him and move Barnett outside where he can play. Or go to 3-4 with both inside. I really like the way the young players look on defense. Nick Collins is a stud and will be an All Pro soon. Seems he is in on a lot of plays and hits like John Lynch.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
net said:
http://www.jsonline.com/packer/rev/dec05/377179.asp

Sorry to see this.

Keep in mind Kurt Campbell is on IR, but the Packers still will need to draft at least on LB....A.J. Hawk would look nice in Green and Gold.

paul posluszny kinda swept the NCAA defensive awards...if he comes out (which, as a PENN STATE fan i'm hoping he doesnt) will be a better pick than aj hawk

Members online

Latest posts