Poor running attack

tenplay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB should have picked up Marshawn Lynch. Now he is tearing it up even with very little blocking and lousy QBing at Seattle. Our current RBs are just not doing it even with Rodgers and our tremendous passing attack opening up the field. Imagine how unstoppable we would be with Lynch and Rodgers going up and down the field. Big mistake!

GBMuskies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's got too a high price tag every week. The guy eats like $4.00 or $5.00 worth of Skittles every game. Ted would never foot the bill for that.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah what was TT thinking? Someone should start a website calling for TT to be fired.... oh wait.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
You forgot that Lynch tears it up against bad defenses.
When they run it against a good defense, he does nothing.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB should have picked up Marshawn Lynch. Now he is tearing it up even with very little blocking and lousy QBing at Seattle. Our current RBs are just not doing it even with Rodgers and our tremendous passing attack opening up the field. Imagine how unstoppable we would be with Lynch and Rodgers going up and down the field. Big mistake!
I'll cut you some slack because I see that you joined after we had tons of threads and posts dealing with this problem when Grant was out last year.

I shared your concern when Starks had to leave.
Maybe he would have gotten better in the game, but let's be honest. Today wasn't his day.
The Pack will address these problems and do their best to make adjustments.
Remember to have faith in this team.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^ Yeah, there ya go.
Good job LTF.

But for the love of God, please don't bump them.
(Watch. Now someone's going to bump them because I asked them not to.
It's like that time when my girlfriend was driving and was paranoid because a cop was coming up behind us in the fast lane on the freeee way.
She told me, "Don't turn around to look."
So what did I do? I turned around to look, naturally.)

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

hi marshawn

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts