Poor Greg...

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Ahhh great find BuggyBill... since his other thread got locked we needed another to make our jabs!:roflmao:

jjmcjj

Cheesehead
Reaction score
12 and 15 = 27. The number of catches Jennings may have after two more weeks...

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have GJ on my fantasy team (what can I say...I had to auto-draft!). As long as Ponder is the starter, Greg will be sitting on my bench. Poor me! :(

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I finally fast-forwarded to the end of the game last night to see the post-game talkathon. It did seem long, Rodgers did try to walk away several times, but he didn't seem to mind. Then again, he has taught himself to remain stoic and stonefaced.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
"leggo my eggo"...."leggo greggo".... "leggo my ego".... poor greg with egg on his face!:roflmao:
There's got to be a little song in all of that!

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

"leggo my eggo"...."leggo greggo".... "leggo my ego".... poor greg with egg on his face!:roflmao:
There's got to be a little song in all of that!

I think I`ll create a caption competition, and the winner will get a signed photo of this lady

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

:D

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I hope thats supposed to be a gem in that belly button...and its not lint...:sick:

Reaction score

Reminds me of the scene in "Goodfellas" when Henry Hill says:

"Everything was one on one. Paulie hated conversations. He didn't want anybody hearing what he said and he didn't want anybody listening to what he was being told." :confused:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OP
OP
I

Did Greg really think after all he said to direspect the franchise that some, if not all, the players would be ticked off, and might not appreciate his attention. Even Sitton and Deitrich-Smith looked uncomfortable at the end of the game.
Greg looked really wary as he came onto the field at the end.
Should have left well alone as my Mum always says :rolleyes:.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The truth

http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/greg-j...-discussion-at-least-according-to-james-jones

He said that Greg walked by him, and Greg grabbed him, and Aaron said, all Aaron said was, ‘Good luck. Stay healthy.’ That’s when Greg grabbed him again, and he said, he said, ‘I’m sorry for all the things I said.’ And Aaron was like, ‘Yeah, that was kind of messed up.’

And Aaron said that was the last thing he said, and then he tried to walk away and that’s when Greg grabbed him again, and I don’t know if he kind of saw Aaron’s face and he was like, ‘No man, for real, man. I’m sorry for all the things I said.’ So Aaron was saying he was just apologizing.

OP
OP
I

I`ve got to be honest here, after reading all the stuff regarding the conversation between Rodgers and Jennings, speculation some of it I know but........Fair play to Jennings for having the guts to admit he made some mistakes opening his mouth. That takes some guts.
Now I`ll sit back and wait for the replies...lol

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
well of course he was apologizing!! What do you think he was saying... "Rodgers dude for real...You gotta get out of Green Bay while the gettin's good...They are brain washing you dude...BRAIN WASHING YOU!!! The Vikes is where is at....wait don't leave...the VIIIIIIKKKKEEESSSS DUUUUUUDE!!!"

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If what JJ said is true and Greg did apologize to Rodgers, then Greg was lying (???) about just joking around..

Glad Rodgers gave him cold shoulder..

Karma can really bite hard

OP
OP
I

If what JJ said is true and Greg did apologize to Rodgers, then Greg was lying (???) about just joking around..

Glad Rodgers gave him cold shoulder..

Karma can really bite hard

I never actually said he didn`t deserve the reaction from A-Rod, I said it took guts in the public eye, and I`ll give him credit for it. He needs to let it go now and move on. He knows he`s gonna get roasted at Lambeau, but to me personally, it take a man to admit it. JMHO

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The real question here is what would Jennings have said to Rogers if the Vikes had beaten the Packers? I doubt he would have apologized for anything said. So, the apology is meaningless in my mind.

OP
OP
I

The real question here is what would Jennings have said to Rogers if the Vikes had beaten the Packers? I doubt he would have apologized for anything said. So, the apology is meaningless in my mind.
Thats a fair comment, but I`d like to THINK he was sincere in his apology, but thats just me ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts