1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

POOH BEAR comment in Introduction area brought this to mind

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Jul 12, 2006.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Under the newest Bear fan that has joined us, there was someone that asked him if he could call him "Pooh Bear" (i can't remember who said it) But it brought to mind a true story that happened to me a couple years ago.

I was shopping at the local WalMart, when i saw a young lady wearing a "Winnie The Pooh" sweatshirt.
    My "comedy gene" saw an opportunity, and went into attack!

I stopped in the aisle, got a disgusted look on my face, pointed and said "EWWWWWW!!!! You got POOH all over your shirt!!!" The poor girl stopped dead in her tracks, looked down and said "WHERE!?? WHERE!?!?"

Then you could see it sink in...............I started laughing!!!! She turned RED and started laughing too! It was "Classic Cheesey!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    haha, Cheesey is "that guy" who talks to strangers at grocery stores.

Im just the guy that follows the good looking women, but I dont actually TALK to them. Sure I follow them home and see where they live, but TALKING to them is another level, cheesey. Yeah, I find out if they have a boyfriend\husband and I track their work hours, but I would never TALK to them. Get a grip, cheesey!

3. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Re: POOH BEAR comment in Introduction area brought this to m

Sorry I brought up the Pooh shinanigans.

4. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9

I always thought that Cade McNown was the "poo" Bear

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3

And Najeh Davenport is the "Pooh Packer!"LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    NOT JUST grocery stores! ALL stores, restaurants, and so on! I can talk to anyone, just about anywhere! (Does that surprise you???)
    So THERE! (Stalker Trom!!!)LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

Oh.....and Minnesota.........thanks for the POOH comment! It made this thread possible!!! (NOW i get to blame YOU!)LOLOLOL!!! :lol: