Poll: Who has the best chance at 0-16

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't vote, because it won't happen. Has anyone ever gone winless? Even back when the season was 14 games?

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Rams. They rely on their O, and now that Pace, Jackson, and Bulger are out, they are going to have a hard time winning. Also because I am doomed to watch them every week instead of the Packers :evil:

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I picked Rams, because Dolphins have Bills and Jets in their division, surely there is a win there somewhere. Having said that, they played Raiders and couldn't get a win, that is one of your best chances in the NFL to get off the mark.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have the best chance of going 0-16 in my ESPN fantasy league. I forgot i was in it, and all my starters are guys who are hurt. Haha!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Dolphins but if they win a game i get £5 off my bro so i want them to win but they have a huge chance of going 0-16
I bet at some time during the season they will luck out and get a win.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that would go nicely with that undefeated season they had. miami dolphins - been to the top and the bottom of the ocean.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems like NO and St. L at least have some talent, especially on the offensive side of the ball and that should allow them to win a couple of games especially if they get healthy.

Miami, I really see nothing. But still feel they will find a way for a victory or two.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems like NO and St. L at least have some talent, especially on the offensive side of the ball and that should allow them to win a couple of games especially if they get healthy.

Miami, I really see nothing. But still feel they will find a way for a victory or two.
I agree. No matter HOW bad you are, some lucky bounces, or a team taking you lightly, will get you off the snide.
(If that doesn't work, you can always pay off the refs! I heard that can work! :wink: )

Latest posts