POLL: Behind Lacy, Who will have more yards rushing?

Who will have more yards rushing next season?

• Total voters

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Franklin is just a smaller, more explosive Starks! They're both space/edge backs! Harris is redundant with Lacy if anybody.

Starks has nowhere near the elusiveness as Franklin. Franklin us what they call slippery... Starks is basically a one cut back... Like Chris ivory with a little more speed. That's not franklin at all. Yes they are both good in space but there's so much more to it than that. Harris has no place on the team unless Starks gets hurt and or regresses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like how you are looking at the position
Say what you want but I'm being realistic. I agree with your view on how it should work, but it's idealistic and unlikely to happen. We are still a run-first offense even with Lacy, and he is going to get most of the snaps. As long as he and Starks are healthy I don't think MM is going to give Franklin/Harris many carries throughout the season. The only way would be if one of those guys realizes that the key to being on the field is being a stud at blitz-pickup, which is currently Kuhn's job.

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Say what you want but I'm being realistic. I agree with your view on how it should work, but it's idealistic and unlikely to happen. We are still a run-first offense even with Lacy, and he is going to get most of the snaps. As long as he and Starks are healthy I don't think MM is going to give Franklin/Harris many carries throughout the season. The only way would be if one of those guys realizes that the key to being on the field is being a stud at blitz-pickup, which is currently Kuhn's job.

It's not about getting carries necessarily. What about a play like this? Boykin split wide right, franklin in the slot right, Aaron in the gun, Kuhn lined up on the right of him, bubble screen to franklin, Kuhn and Boykin block and franklin gets out around them. That's just an example, kind of hard to type up without a picture but there are so many ways to get someone like franklin involved. Even McCarthy said there were a lot of packages for him that never got used before his injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope you're right. I just am not sure that MM is committed to it. Coaches aren't always able to follow through on what they say

Members online

Latest posts