1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

PLZ SOME OPINIONS AND ADVICE

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Krazygangsta, Jan 20, 2007.

1. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Tripp - I see your point re: "The Dilemma" I guess I see it as how could such a question evolve into a "Dilemma" - Agreed it is a moral decision but not one which should really involve so much thought that one is forced into a dilemma over it.
    :soapbox:

2. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Krazygangsta, only you can make that decision. However Tripp, and LT put it rather well, in my opinion.

The basic rule that I go by is, can I look at myself in the mirror and like what I see.

“Reason often makes mistakes but conscience never does.” — Josh Billings

“Ethics is a code of values which guide our choices and actions and determine the purpose and course of our lives.” — Ayn Rand

3. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Here is a brilliant Idea.

Forget about shady deals, take the $400 you are willing to spend so you can sit in front of a box doing nothing that will improve you and buy your Mom and Dad a nice gift, just becuase! Spend the rest at a Barnes and Noble book store.

The book you never read will never help you.

That is just advise, nothing personal.

R.P.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    What??? Weren't my points any good??? (Dang VIKINGS fan!!!)LOLOLOL!!! :thumbsup:

5. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Your opinion is a good one cheesey man,

Been there, done that a long time ago but won't go back :thumbsup:

6. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent rule vikesrule, it can be applied to so many things in life :thumbsup:

7. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    A thousand pardons, oh master of cheese. This humble personage is deeply remorseful at such an egregious omission.
    I am beneath contempt.
    Can such an honorable and omnipotent person as yourself, find it within your most noble of hearts, to forgive such a blatant oversight ?

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    If Vikesrule can look in the mirror, and like what he sees, there's hope for "The Elephant Man!" LOLOL!!! (Just kidding Vikes!!!) :rotflmao:

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Let me think about it............................................OK!!! :thumbsup:
    All is forgiven!LOLOLOL!!! :rotflmao:

10. Krazygangsta

Krazygangsta Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I decided to get from the store :p hehehe just cant play the game knowing someone got screwed somewhere ... arent you all proud of me :p

11. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What is important is that you are proud of yourself!

"sniffle...sniffle"........ A cool Packer Fan, never thought I'd see it..... "sniffle ...sniffle" :lol:

:thumbsup:

12. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent. Yes, proud of you.

13. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,956
    Ditto what pack said

14. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    IMO it comes down to morals and values, again I will say theft is theft and its wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! You maybe getting a good deal for something, but if you have to worry about getting caught its NOT worth it and you would be worrying and feeling guilty. I am NOT an expert, but I can tell you I wouldnt ever buy something that was HOT, I go to the store and do it the right way...this is how I was tought...

15. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    OMG!!!! :eek:mg: A Viking fan with Wisdom! :wtf: Wait...can't be....if he had any wisdom then he would be a Packer fan! He must have "stole" the wisdom! :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

16. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Actually, i am! It shows you have a conscience! In todays world, thats a rareity.

(You still have the number for the guy selling it? I'm looking for one!)
    LOLOLOLOL!!! JUST KIDDING!!!LOLOLOLOL!!! :thumbsup:

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Nah......he bought it at the Minnesota WalMart in the bargan bin! No one else there would but it, so they had to sell it at a loss! (Although one Viking fan was caught trying to shoplift it!)LOLOL!!!

18. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So glad you made the "right" choice....I am very very proud of you for doing the "right" thing..

I asked my son who is 19 years old what he would do and he said "I would buy it, but nothing with a serial number on it so they couldnt trace it...I hit him over the head and said "didnt I teach you anything"....I know he wouldnt steal anything or I would hang him in the garage by an unknown part of his body..lol...

19. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    wow - i'm proud of ya, buddy. i was gonna say - just the fact that you are questioning doing it should be reason enough to NOT do it - good to know you made the best decision. :D

20. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good choice like $100 bucks more and you have no worries.