Please! From a Colts Fan

Coltsgal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please Packers and Packers fans, for all that is good and right in the world and in the NFL...

PLEASE WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! Please beat the crap out of whichever AFC team you play!

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please Packers and Packers fans, for all that is good and right in the world and in the NFL...

PLEASE WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! Please beat the crap out of whichever AFC team you play!

I HOPE WE GET THERE!

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score

WE will destroy them. :lol:
The colts are my 2nd favorite team

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was pulling for the Colts. I don't like the Patriots or Chargers. Even if (God forbid) the Giants beat the Pack, I will be sticking up for them in the Super Bowl.

We appreciate the support from fans of other teams. As far as I'm concerned, this bandwagon is big enough for everyone.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with PC take one game at a time, lets take care of the giants then if Green Bay when worry about the Superbowl.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We better beat the Giants first. Don't want a nice girl like you begging with strange men all over again. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts