Please Explain

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No idea, but I can't take college football championship games seriously until there's a playoff system. Using computers and opinions to form the championship games is just crap to me.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right what about the National Championship ? Is that not the biggest prize? Is this game the national championship game kind of thing?

That will be decided over the next couple of weeks. This game decides the conference champion for the SEC which in turn gives an automatic BCS berth and with the current rankings who will be in the National Title game.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Think of the SEC Championship as the NFC Championship. Whoever wins gets in to the title game.

I will be rooting hard for Florida.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think of the SEC Championship as the NFC Championship. Whoever wins gets in to the title game.

I will be rooting hard for Florida.
In most years yes it does determine who goes to the title game when they don't have Ohio State ranked too high.:)

Oh BTW GATOR CHOMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adisonjackson12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No idea whatsoever. American college football games have never caught my attention anyways, so i am not really bothered as to how they came up with that particular draw.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts