1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Playoffs to Super Bpwl

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Vltrophy, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    What teams are you picking to make the playoffs & then on to the Super Bowl? Here are my picks.
    NFC AFC
    1)Packers 1)Texans
    2)Seahawks 2)Denver
    3)49ers 3)Bengals
    4)Falcons 4)Steelers
    5)NYGs 5)Patriots
    6)Redskins 6)Colts
    The 49ers beat the Redskins & Bengals finally get over the hump & win the first rd over the Colts. Falcons beat the NYGs in a nail biter & the Patriots beat the Steelers. Next the Falcons travel to Seattle & lose to the Seahawks while we have yet another Payton vs Brady match up. Payton pulls this one out & sends Brady home.
    Then comes the match up we've been waiting for. Seahawks come to Lambeau Field. It's a good tough game & the Packers win w/o help from the refs & the Texans lose to Payton & the Broncos. 2 weeks go by & the big match up between Rodgers & Payton is here. Packers have the advantage as the game is outdoors at MetLife Stadium. Half time score is 17-7 Packers. Lacy & Cobb have scored both our TDs & Crosby our FG. 2nd half Denver gets the ball. End of the 3rd qtr the score is 30-17 Packers. This from a pick 6 James Jones TD. Lacy scores a 2nd rushing TD & the final score is 37-20Packers over Denver.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    Front runners are:
    NFC - San Fran, Seattle, Packers, Skins, Atlanta, saints....
    AFC - Texans, Ravens, Bengals, denver, and I hope Miami.

I am tired od all the pats fans and brady nut swingers, I hope tht they don't even make the playoffs this year. I know my AFC list is short, but they seem harder to predict since I think that either houston or colts could win that division or have a divisional winner plus a wild card from that same division. Also, don't think the NYG will be in the mix this year at all. They have been shattered on defense and they didn't impress at all last year imo. Saints should recover since they have their coach back, but I am a tad skeptic on rob ryan being theur defensive coach and switching them to a 4-3, that takes a transitional year sometimes. The steelers I hope don't make it either, just due to the fact that I hate them.
    The skins will be a major player this year if RGIII stays upright and healthy. We have one of the toughest (imo) schedules this year over most all other teams. I think we will go 11-5 to win the division, but it will be a tough road to that record indeed.

3. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +308
    Not sure Miami is going to make it after they lost their tight end for the year. Their offense is a little screwed this year.

4. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    The Cubs of football, the Cleveland Browns.
    If not then it will be their year where they win 3 games in a row.
    And then in true Browns fashion, blow the next 5.