PLAYOFFS as they stand now !!!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Danreb said:
I wanna play Seattle and see Hasselbeck get cocky on us again.

"We'll receive, and we're gonna wiiiin!"

It's technically: "We want the ball....And we're gonna score!!"

I know because I had it tatooed on my left forearm, so that I'd always be able to look at it when I get too depressed, and I laugh. That makes me feel better.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
I predict the Packers will play Seattle & Dallas in the playoffs. GB will play the "Hawks" up in Lambeau & then beat Dallas on the road and make an appearance in the super Bowl!

I hope it's more than just an appearance. Losing the SB is a very bad thing. Since 2000, I don't think any team who lost even made the playoffs the next year.

I'd love to see us 14 point underdogs, then win the big one. :cool:

The pats will be tough. hopefully Indy and NE have a dog fight in the AFC Championship.

I do not know how well our nickleback will matchup against NE slot WR.

and can GB o-line compete w/the blitzing NE Defense

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
dhpackr said:
I predict the Packers will play Seattle & Dallas in the playoffs. GB will play the "Hawks" up in Lambeau & then beat Dallas on the road and make an appearance in the super Bowl!

I hope it's more than just an appearance. Losing the SB is a very bad thing. Since 2000, I don't think any team who lost even made the playoffs the next year.

I'd love to see us 14 point underdogs, then win the big one. :cool:

The pats will be tough. hopefully Indy and NE have a dog fight in the AFC Championship.

I do not know how well our nickleback will matchup against NE slot WR.

and can GB o-line compete w/the blitzing NE Defense

I think we match up better with NE than we do Indy. I'm not saying we could beat NE but I think Peyton would have a field day with our secondary. Clark would most likely have his way with us

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Danreb said:
I wanna play Seattle and see Hasselbeck get cocky on us again.

"We'll receive, and we're gonna wiiiin!"

Zombie,

That was indeed a "I Wish I did not say that moment."

However, I kind of admire Matt for saying that. He was exuding confidence, he was fired up, and he was engrossed by the moment.

In hindsight, should he have said that: NO

Do I understand why he said it? YES.

I really like Matt. He is a good citizen. I think he is a very good QB. And I hope he does real well, until he plays the Packers in the Playoffs.

Matt will have to live with what he said. But I do not fault him for saying it.

Matt said in public to the masses: We are going to win!

Vick said in public to the masses: I was not involved in dog fighting.

This public staement by Matt is not something I would rag on the guy about nyself.

However... He will live with what he said for the rest of his career.

Good Post Zombie. Bringing back some history is all good.

R.P.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I myself didn't blame Hasselback for saying that. Yes, it DID come back to bite him in the butt.
But remember Joe Namath saying he was gonna win the SB? Well, he did. Had he lost it, it would have been one of those "He shouldn't have said it" lines. It takes NADS to do that, so i don't blame him for thinking that way.
In hindsight, i'm sure he wishes he hadn't said it.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle I think is a scary team right now. I picked them to go to the Super Bowl before the season started and this is the team that I thought they'd be all year. I think they could give Green Bay and Dallas a run.

Seattle vs. Green Bay in Lambeau would be a heck of a showdown.

Members online

Latest posts