Playoff picks

Diltzy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So anyway who are you all choosing to go to the Super Bowl this year? Personally I'm looking for an Eagles / Dolphins game. A team going 1-15, and then the Super Bowl the next year, and the Eagles are only even in the Playoffs on a fluke of beating Dallas, Chicago losing, and Tampa Bay losing, and Minnasota Winning. That would be something if they went too.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks as if the Dolphins aren't going. So, now is it going to be the eagles or the giants. I am leaning towards the Giants

OP
OP
D

Diltzy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, getting realistic now on the AFC I'm going to pick one of the two defensive oriented teams to go to the Super Bowl. I'm going to take Pittsburgh from the AFC just because of the experience on their side of the ball. I was leaning towards Tennessee, but I just have this gut feeling that the Ravens are going to upset them this weekend.

Now as far as the NFC goes, I'm still going to stand behind the Eagles. They're red hot right now. Since the week 12 Benching of McNabb he has been on fire like he has something to prove to himself, Reid, and the Fans. He's thrown for 10 TD's and only 2 INT's, for 1,446 yards. In that span (Including this past weekend against the Viqueens) the Eagles have gone 5-1. Unfortunately I think that this Super Bowl run is going to come down to one thing. McNabb being consistent.

The Wok

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Baltimore over Tennessee
Pittsburgh over San Diego

New York over Philadelphia
Carolina over Arizona

Baltimore over Pittsburgh
New York over Carolina

Baltimore over New York

Members online

Latest posts