1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Players sure to be cut

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by thequick12, Aug 26, 2014.

1. thequick12

thequick12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +56
    OL
    Aaron Adams
    John Fullington
    Garth Gerhart
    Jordan McCray
    Jeremy Vunoivich

DL
    Carlos Gray
    Luther Robinson

DB
    Tanner Miller
    Ryan White

LB
    Jake Doughty
    Nate Palmer

WR
    Alex Gillett

TE
    Justin Perillo

RB
    Michael Hill
    LaDarius Perkins

Thats 15 easy cuts to predict, that leaves 7 more to go to get down to 53.

Most Likely to be cut would be TE Stoneburner, LB Bradford, DB Goodson.

Then you got S Banjo, WR White, LB Hubbard in the next tier of likely to get cut.

2. Pack-12

Pack-12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +79
    I don't think Hubbard has that likely of a chance to stick. The guy has only played 26 snaps in 3 games which is less than everyone left on the team. Add to that he hasn't been overly impressive and doesn't seem to have much special teams usefulness.

3. Eli Haugen

Eli Haugen Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +255
    The only one i think thats on the bubble from your list is Banjo. But we will need to cut some good guys. thats for sure... I hate final cuts. theres always a couple guys i really liked that dont make it....
    I think we keep 6 Wrs, with one being a return guy. Janis is now #5 IMO. He's got a top gear most fast guys do not have... elite speed that Rodgers will stretch the field with...

4. thequick12

thequick12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +56
    Stoneburner could make it over Taylor. Banjo may make it over Rolle because he is better on special teams. But I think that would be a mistake because Rolle looks like a player on defense. I think they keep just 5 WR with Janis being the obvious 5th. And they keep both Flynn and Tolzien. if they keep just 2QB its gotta be. Tolzien.

5. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,065
    I think Hubbard and Palmer are both IR guys now with their nasty looking injuries.

I think Ryan Taylor gets the shocker cut and stoney makes it.

6. I_am_smoked_cheddar

I_am_smoked_cheddar Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Janis, Banjo, and Rolle make the team.
    Gillett, White, and Perkins will get cut .

................. Green-Bay-Packers-Helmet-2_20618.gif ......................