Players speak out on Javon situation

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Players speak on the scumbag

now here are a couple things I found funny:

Kamps take on the situation: “I just hope that things can get resolved so he can come back and be here. I hope he’s able to get what he wants as well,â€

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you expect == Frankie spent most of his life looking at the World from between his legs and getting smashed in the head by giant NT on every play ;)

Frankie, unlike Javon's teammates has nothing to gain or lose by shooting off his mouth -- in fact he gains respect from joe sixpack and gains another 30 seconds of spotlight -- not exactly something that he gets very often anymore.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really surprising. Frankie was influenced big time by Brett. They think the same......and you know what Brett would say,

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Not really surprising. Frankie was influenced big time by Brett. They think the same......and you know what Brett would say,

Yep... Pretty much the same thing I would say. :p

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeh frankie and ron are abosulutley right. Kampmann and barnett cant say that otherwise it would a weird situation when he comes back

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe Walker thought Sherman was still running the show and he could get a big bonus and a fat contract without even working out like MS gave to Couch. Nine on the Wonderlic doesn't make him a rocket scientist you know. LOL

Members online

Latest posts