Players, My Favorite Part of the Packers Altogether

David22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's time for me to do some more historical research here. I'm still on the bang on finding out head coaching candidates that we have had in our entire history (I've got quite a list and I hope to add more to it), but now I'd like to do some historical research on Packers players.

How can I find lists of any un-drafted free agent players and tryout players in the history of the Packers themselves, these lists including players who were able to at least make the practice squad? I'm sure the list of every guy who's done this is enormously long, but I'd still like to know anyway. I know that the media guide from this season has a list of the all-time practice squad, but I know that's not everyone who's at least tried out for the team themselves!

I have found good lists online but I want to find more, like tryout lists from the early 2000's, the 1990's, the 1980's, the 1970's, the 1960's, the 1950's, the 1940's, the 1930's, and even the 1920's - you get the point.

If anyone can help me find more lists of tryout players and un-drafted free agents besides those I've seen on the NFL website plus the NFL Trade Rumors website and the Acme Packing Company website and JS Online and stuff like that, I would gladly appreciate it. I love the fact that I'm a Packers history buff and will always get as much information on them as I possibly could. Thank you!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just remember that you won't find anything for the early years. They barely kept lists of the players themselves.

Members online

Latest posts