Players didn't give up!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were a number of turning points in this game, and the Packers had every reason to cash it heading into the game, but they played hard...GREAT WIN!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm convinced atlanta must have played the game on their knees...i didnt see any way the packers were gonna win this one but hey, it feels good to win again

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that was the point I was gettting at AADP...say all you want about MS, but this team is still giving 100% when they have every reason (except for $$$) not to.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everybody on the team was playing to the very end. See what a running back can do for getting the team fired up! MS showed some emotion today also!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
i'm convinced atlanta must have played the game on their knees...i didnt see any way the packers were gonna win this one but hey, it feels good to win again

and what a great feeling it was.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Give MS credit. He hasn't lost the locker room.

Ok, **** stockton(whatever) said something like that earlier. He also said "and that's the most important thing."

NO...WRONG....100% STUPIDITY. Lombardi turned over in his grave when he heard that ****. Keeping the locker room is the most important thing? Here I thought winning the game was. Man was I wrong..

"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing." - Vince Lombardi

Someone might wanna pass that on to ****

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz...try turning on 620 am...you might get Laravee and McCarren down in Chicago...I've given up on Fox's announcers. The downside is TV is delayed about 5 seconds, but so much more valuable insight, so little fluff, no saragusa...it's so much better!!

Staff online

Latest posts