Playcalling?

brewcrew1702

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another game of awful play calling! The draw play has yet to work all season, yet we used quite a bit once again. Then on the 3rd and 2 towards the end of the game while the pass was working all drive, why do we run it w/ a third string running back??? Come on, what are the coaches thinking??

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're not thinking and that was the difference. Not to mention Longwell at 50% today. He makes his FGs like we're all used to, and the game is over and the Pack win.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The second half was pathetic. And Mike Sherman is now the worst coach in the league, and that is awful because he is now worse than Mike Tice and that's an embarrsment. We'll see if Thompson has any balls.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What will firing Sherman accomplish?

You really think that someone else on the team can be the head coach? Sure Bates did it in Miami, but I highly doubt that this is going to salvage our season. The Packers are doomed now. Almost all hope is lost.

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Firing Sherman will send the message to the players and the fans that all members of this organization will be held accountable. This season may or may not be finished for the Pack, but we've got to build for the future, and Sherman cannot be part of that.

Sterling

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The second half was pathetic. I started on the old fashioneds in the fourth quarter and need a few to get over this one. I don't think Thompson has the stones to can Sherman now. So we can get used to losing. I really feel for Brett. I hate to see him leave the game like this.
And don't get your hopes up about Reggie Bush. I doubt they would be smart enough to pick him anyway.
I have been a fan for more than 50 years and a season ticket holder for about four years, after 33 years on the waiting list. I just hate to see us go in this direction again. We are imploding under Sherman.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
The second half was pathetic. And Mike Sherman is now the worst coach in the league, and that is awful because he is now worse than Mike Tice and that's an embarrsment. We'll see if Thompson has any balls.

We really let our guard down in the second half. I went to a nearby watering hole to watch the game for something different. This is very sorry so to say. Some heads are going to roll here.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Season ticket holder since 1958 have to say I started on the old fashiodonns in the fourth quarter also becuase the play calling sucked

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MIKE TICE LOOKED LIKE NORMAN EINSTEIN OUT THERE COMPARED TO MIKE SHERMAN!!!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep because we all know that the ONLY factor in a win vs. a loss is the head coach...I mean, what's the point in flying the assistant coaches, players, and coordinators to the stadium because they don't contribute in any way. We should just put Mike Tice on one sideline, MS on the other...and they'll just call the plays...w/out anybody on the field...because they have no impact on the outcome, of course.

Members online

Latest posts