Play of the Game ?

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will say DD td pass was like a turnaround it wa where the pack stepped up really, but Martins td was great too and improved the lead.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went with Woodsons TD. Defensive TDs tend to have a huge impact on games.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were some great plays this game, very tough to choose from, AJ Hawk also came up Huge at times as did others !!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going with the really tough TD catch Martin made, how about you guys ?

Winnipeg - That was a beautiful catch, don't get me wrong, but Woodson's TD changed the momentum of the game. Before that TD, everything was going the Dolphins' way. After that TD, the game was ours, or at least the momentum swung in our favor.

But I'll gladly give thumbs up to Martin.

The big TD catch though that I loved most was Driver's. He was double covered and the ref said it was no catch. He held onto the football and kept yelling at our sideline for a red flag until he got it. MM threw the flag and the challenge was on. It turned out Driver was right. :chalflag:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say martins catch. not just cuz it was pretty important, but it was just an amazing throw\catch play.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
I am going with the really tough TD catch Martin made, how about you guys ?

Winnipeg - That was a beautiful catch, don't get me wrong, but Woodson's TD changed the momentum of the game. Before that TD, everything was going the Dolphins' way. After that TD, the game was ours, or at least the momentum swung in our favor.

But I'll gladly give thumbs up to Martin.

The big TD catch though that I loved most was Driver's. He was double covered and the ref said it was no catch. He held onto the football and kept yelling at our sideline for a red flag until he got it. MM threw the flag and the challenge was on. It turned out Driver was right. :chalflag:

And I will gladly give the thumbs up to Woodson and Driver also my friend :thumbsup:

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No doubt the TD pass. It was great from 2 ends. Favre had a beautiful throw and Driver had a beautiful pass!

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went with woodsons pick because we were losing after the half Woodson got the pick and really turned the game around. Donald Drivers catch was amazing and i am still shocked as to how the ref could say the ball hit the ground when there was a Miami defender blocking the refs view as dd went down.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went with woodsons pick because we were losing after the half Woodson got the pick and really turned the game around. Donald Drivers catch was amazing and i am still shocked as to how the ref could say the ball hit the ground when there was a Miami defender blocking the refs view as dd went down.

I agree with you, sir.

Also I would put Poppinga's INT up there. I was feeling iffy about the game till that play; then it was all good.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm torn. Woodson's play was the game-changer, because it put the Packers in the lead for the first time, and they never fell behind again. But Donald Driver's TD catch was a much more difficult play, while Woodson's was mostly just lucky. So in the end, I'm going with Driver's play.

Green's TD run would be up there, but unfortunately the defense gave that TD right back.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going with Martin's catch because that sealed the game and we NEEDED this win BADLY.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to go with Woodson's Interception fpr TD. That play changed the momentum of the game.

Can't argue with that at all. The momentum started to shift back to Miami after it was 20-16 and then Green breaks the big one. Another game changing play. Then they get down by 3 and Martin makes a great catch. Alot of big plays lets just be THRILLED our guys made the big plays when they needed to and we overcame our mistakes today.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CalifPacker said:
I have to go with Woodson's Interception fpr TD. That play changed the momentum of the game.

Can't argue with that at all. The momentum started to shift back to Miami after it was 20-16 and then Green breaks the big one. Another game changing play. Then they get down by 3 and Martin makes a great catch. Alot of big plays lets just be THRILLED our guys made the big plays when they needed to and we overcame our mistakes today.

Your right, Cory.

Several of the guys stepped up and made big plays. Great to have a list of em! :packbeer:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they were ALL equally awesome & isn't it nice that we actually HAVE at least 5 great plays to choose from?!?!? :D

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When DD made that great grab I started thinking we're gonna win. When Martin got his I knew we would but it's hard to pick a favorite. Icing on the cake was seeing Ahman break the big one

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I'd say the Green run. It was refreshing to see he still has a burst in his game.

Also laughed at the crip-walk he did after. Good stuff! :thumbsup:

I agree, Green's run was big, now in the future Dc's are going to have to respect our run game, knowing thar Ahman can still break the big one, should help loosen up the pass coverage at times.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A couple of people are saying they like Greens play because it shows he still has a burst of speed and what not. I was sure glad to see that :D But hey did anyone happen to see Favre's scampper? That was a thing of beauty ;) That old man can still run baby! Favre Lives Forever!!!!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts