1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Play Calling?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    This was mentioned in another thread and I'm busy at work so if someone could help that'd be great.
    Who called the plays and a link for the source so I can read the story would be awesome. Thanks.

2. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Has the stench, and the greasy fingerprints, of Tom Rossley. If in fact this is the case, Sherman has lost any backing that I have left for him..and I have given him the benefit of the doubt many times in the face of supremely stupid ****. He has many decent qualities as a coach, but this negates them all, and then some.

3. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I have seen no source, but on 2 of the talk shows they said Sherman called the plays...mind you, that logic was based only on Sherman saying back in July that he'd call the plays.

Like you said Digs...it looked an awful lot like our buddy TR was calling them, however.