Play by Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It looks as of right now that there will not be any play-by-play for the Packers vs Dolphins game. Hopefully play-by-play will be back in action next week. Sorry.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'd think the reason would be fairly obvious, guys. either nobody is available to do it OR perhaps there's a problem with some equipment. just join the live chat - it's a riot!! ;)

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gear works fine, I don't have anyone to run it that has the game in their area.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I used three of my vacation days so I could watch the games at home and if able to, call the game for those who can not view it for themselves. Unfortunately since I created a packer website I am now the enemy. :shrug:
I thought packer fans were united as one, not in a battle for post totals. Either way I will be getting a server up(time frame not determined yet) and running to do the play by play. After all, it was my idea so how could I not do it on my own site? :p heh

i'd think the reason would be fairly obvious, guys. either nobody is available to do it OR perhaps there's a problem with some equipment. just join the live chat - it's a riot!! ;)

I completely agree. PF.com has a GREAT chat program here and I encourgage EVERYONE to join it and relay the plays to those unfortunately can not watch the game.

Click HERE to join the PF.com CHAT!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
coming from someone who is gonna be a lawyer in the american judicial system, that made me laugh.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The pf.com is nervous right now :)

If the PF.com staff allows it, I will do play by play for the second half of the game. I need to know in the next 15 mins so i can set up stuff.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
id also do it if i have a partner, i wont do it solo (its silly).

warning...ill be drunk,...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I don't think there'd be a problem with you doing pbp zero, you are and always have been welcome on this site.

I wanna believe that, but I don't feel it. If Ryan says its' cool, I'll do it for sure! I like doing play by play, its a blast..

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Yeah, only problem is that Ryan may not be on for a while, he is a busy man.

Not sure why you think he'd object to it.

I would have asked earlier, but I was nearly hospitalized this morning and I had to wait for the painkillerse to wear off before I could do anything.

Those who aren't watching, YA'ALL AINT MISSING MUCH! Highlight of the game so far. BRETT CAUGHT HIS OWN PASS!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Er, hope you're fine.

Although if the 'pain killers' made you high, I don't think they were actual pain killers.... :p

lol if the painkillers were jus masking the pain id be in pain again now ... however all is good now ... i have a slight headache and feel a little groggy but im good to go. its nothing major now. this morning was very scary though.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, only problem is that Ryan may not be on for a while.

Hopefully he gets on, gives you the word, would love to catch the game.

I would have asked earlier, but I was nearly hospitalized this morning and I had to wait for the painkillerse to wear off before I could do anything.

Those who aren't watching, YA'ALL AINT MISSING MUCH! Highlight of the game so far. BRETT CAUGHT HIS OWN PASS!

That's not the first time. His first completion as a Packer was to himself.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero you certainly could have done the PbP, not a problem and if you would like to do it in the future feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts