Planning next year's trip (in hopes of a season)...question about weekend

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, we had the best weekend of our lives last year in greenbay when we flew in for the vikings game...and in HOPES of a season next year we are starting to plan.

Last year we did saturday to monday (leaving monday afternoon).

this year we want to do something a little less rushed...but dont know if it makes more sense to put more time at the begining of the weeked or the end of the weekend.

having not been there on a friday, are there any things that go on friday in town we should be around for?

last year we got over 20 autographs when players came in for the post-game meeting on monday morning....

are the players usually out and about on friday?

THANKS!!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Don't know what you did last year but the Packers Pro Shop & Hall of Fame are a must; both at Lambeau Field. Friday night Fish-Fry is a staple here. Oh, and Thursday is Fresh Cheese Curd day. They're best when still warm and squeaky. Let me know when you plan to come and I'll check local entertainment venues for you. I'm sure they'll all involve drinking beer.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
What a gracious hostess. It appears that you have covered the "big three" -- cheese, beer, and the Packers.

OP
OP
VolvoD

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't know what you did last year but the Packers Pro Shop & Hall of Fame are a must; both at Lambeau Field. Friday night Fish-Fry is a staple here. Oh, and Thursday is Fresh Cheese Curd day. They're best when still warm and squeaky. Let me know when you plan to come and I'll check local entertainment venues for you. I'm sure they'll all involve drinking beer.

ha, awesome.

yeah we did the pro shop and hall of fame as well as the stadium tour...and we will be doing all of that again too (taking my parents who have never been, my dad has been a big time packers fan forever, which is how i became a fan).

any local player meet and greets on friday or even thursday before game weekend?

man, i wish i lived out there to be honest.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty sure Packers Fan Tours does a meet n greet or signings on Sat before the game.

As far as what to do, I would venture down to Appleton or Oshkosh if your looking to go out.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
places to take the wife.. Paradise City... Bean Snappers... Oval Office... The Body Shop...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts