Pittsburg-Vikings

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings are terrtible but we beat your *** so now what? 6-10 last year and now your 4-2 so I think you packer fans are the only ones who believe the Packers are the team to beat. You still have to go to heinz field and we will see you clowns next week. Cutler threw 4 pics and you clowns barely beat the bears?

So now what... haha, your funny.

I still don't see how a 7 point victory constitutes as a beat down.

Next week is going to be very different. Favre will have to come to Lambeau, no more hiding indoors. Momentum is on our side.

And you are correct, we will have to travel to Heinz Field. At least our QB isn't gonna throw the game away like an idiot.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings are terrtible but we beat your *** so now what? 6-10 last year and now your 4-2 so I think you packer fans are the only ones who believe the Packers are the team to beat. You still have to go to heinz field and we will see you clowns next week. Cutler threw 4 pics and you clowns barely beat the bears?

We'll talk after you play the Bears on DEC 28. See how that goes for ya!

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So now what... haha, your funny.

I still don't see how a 7 point victory constitutes as a beat down.

Next week is going to be very different. Favre will have to come to Lambeau, no more hiding indoors. Momentum is on our side.

And you are correct, we will have to travel to Heinz Field. At least our QB isn't gonna throw the game away like an idiot.
How did he throw the game away? Dealing with a 110 pound kid like you is scary, you sound like a bad ***

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The ball was batted up off of chester taylors hands *******. Favre was awesome if you ask me

You say a win is a win no matter what

Well an interception is an interception no matter what. How do you like that?

Favre was awesome? All he did all game was dump the ball off and throw screens. I guess his ancient arm can't handle to throw the ball downfield.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You say a win is a win no matter what

Well an interception is an interception no matter what. How do you like that?

Favre was awesome? All he did all game was dump the ball off and throw screens. I guess his ancient arm can't handle to throw the ball downfield.
34 for 51 334 yards is not all screens I assure you of that. he played well against a tough foe

Packer 007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, Favre was awesome.

He was awesome when he bloopered the ball, and he looked awesome trying to 'tackle' the guy going the other way with it. It's funny to watch if you can catch a replay.

We've seen that before, too.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, secondary stepped it up - nice game plan by Leslie. However, the offense pretty much stunk it up in terms of being efficient. After four punts to begin the game, the passing game finally made some head way, although the running game was absent again - not a real good sign of things to come.

I'll say it again - there really is little proof that the Vikings have a dominant rushing attack. It appears to be dominant because AD rips one off per game, but what about all the runs for negative yardage this season? That has to be a record already thru 7 games - at least for those teams perceived has having a dominant running game.

The fumble by Brett wasn't good, but what was worse was Brett failing to bring down a defender he was clearly faster than - he made the most feeble attempt at a tackle that I have ever seen. I expect more from a guy who was reared as a safety. You fumble or throw a pick and you have the angle to make a tackle, you MAKE THAT TACKLE. I don't care what position you play. Overated defense? what? Pittsburg defense has been one of the top defenses in the league so far so get on your knees and give all the packer fans hummers because you don't fool me as being a Viking fan. Yeah all QB's tackle defense lineman and linrebackers surronded by black jerseys. your an idiot

The screen pass that was intercepted was a HORRIBLE call at that juncture. For God's sakes - you've got 75 seconds left in the game and only 15 yards to go. You have at LEAST a tie in the bag. Your enemy (especially considering Minny's prevent secondary which gives up TD's at the end of games in bunches) is the clock, NOT the scoreboard. Second worst to the play call was the pass - horrible throw. The attempt by Taylor wasn't the greatest, but Brett's tossed enough picks on screen passes to know better by now. There is really no excuse for such poor execution in the red zone, with a chance to seal the deal and at worse, live to see overtime.

Really, a pathetic display of efficient offensive football from the Vikings. Again, less than 100 yards rushing from supposedly the most potent rushing team, and a mere 6.5 yards per attempt in the passing game - even though the Pitt defense was CLEARLY making it top priority to stop the run - Minnesota could not ultimately take proper advantage and expose an overrated defense.
Pittsburg was also stinking it up on offense so whats your point. That super Bowl winning offense scored 13 points today and big ben had little to do with this win. I was encouraged by the play of the defense. I didn't have the vikings going 16-0 so losses happen and pittsburg is a great team and we shut them down so argue that fake hilda wearing Viking Fan. Did you not see the ball jump up in the air off of chesters hands? How is that favres fault?

Rodgersfan1985again

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pittsburg was also stinking it up on offense so whats your point. That super Bowl winning offense scored 13 points today and big ben had little to do with this win. I was encouraged by the play of the defense. I didn't have the vikings going 16-0 so losses happen and pittsburg is a great team and we shut them down so argue that fake hilda wearing Viking Fan. Did you not see the ball jump up in the air off of chesters hands? How is that favres fault?

umm did u see how far taylor had to reach up to grab at it? favre has gotta put that ball on the numbers not above his head:viksux:

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think any of us are saying it was all Favre's fault for that play. Review that one play though. I remember that play clearly. Favre stepped back normally, no steelers defenders around him, he throws the ball out fast for some reason when he should have let the play develop a little more for his blockers to get set up. Favre then slings the ball high to Chester Taylor and then therefore Taylor has to compensate for the hurried throw by throwing his hands up and coming up with it. He then of course had the ball hit his hand and then Fox returns it for a TD. You can't say it was all Taylor's fault either.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defending North champs are 6-1 and the pack are 4-2 so I still like our position better than yours smart guy.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok have fun hangin on to that for a week :viksux:
We will still be ahead if you win next week so what now skippy? All 16 games will decide and since this cupcake schedule of yours will turn soon enough as the bengals and Vikings are the only decent teams you have faced

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score

SKOLEY,

First of all, I acknowledged Frasier's defensive game plan. Why do you continue to read my posts and comprehend only bits and pieces? You're either somewhat slow, or you intentionally look for trouble. I'd like you to work on completely "reading" and "comprehending" my posts, and then comment accordingly. No offense, but I spend a lot of time crafting my thoughts and would appreciate some thoughtfulness on your part. I don't believe that is too much to ask for, ok?

Now, I already laid out my argument about Favre's play and you chose only to respond to the screen pass. And, while it was a POOR call at that juncture of the game, it was nearly as poor execution. I'll admit I was watching the game on myP2P, so the quality isn't the greatest. It appeared that Brett's throw was high and to the inside of where Taylor was heading. This throw forced an awkward leap by Taylor and he could either have let it go, or attempt to make a play on the ball. I don't fault Taylor because who's to say where the ball would have ended up if Taylor chose not to attempt the catch?

Brett had some pressure on him today, no doubt. However, there were countless times he had plenty of time in the pocket. He appeared disheveled and hurried when there was no call for either. He's been in this position countless times in the past. I expect more confidence and leadership from him in this type of game.

But, there is no doubt I am very frustrated over this loss because it was a winnable game. After all, Pittsburgh is not the powerhouse many make them out to be and the road only gets tougher from here. This was the type of game that we'll see in the playoffs in terms of intensity, so to see a REAL lackluster showing in the running game and inefficiency in the passing game worries me from where I sit. I'd like to see Minnesota secure at least a first round bye for the playoffs and they still have every opportunity to do so, but today just made it that much more difficult.

We'll see how it unfolds, I guess.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
'Nuff said.

LOL that's all you have to say. Favre could have easily passed it to him with no problems, but no it's all Taylor's fault. Nothing on Favre, he's an immortal idol. I don't even know why I bother arguing when I just saw that post of yours in that one thread shouting out your love for Favre. sigh.

Juztin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL that's all you have to say. Favre could have easily passed it to him with no problems, but no it's all Taylor's fault. Nothing on Favre, he's an immortal idol. I don't even know why I bother arguing when I just saw that post of yours in that one thread shouting out your love for Favre. sigh.

As soon as they lose, it's immediately Favre's fault, right? OMG why didn't Favre do this? OMG why didn't Favre do that? OMG why didn't Taylor catch the ball or knock it down? Moot point either way, the blame doesn't fall to a single man.

Favre could have easily passed it to him with no problems, but no it's all Taylor's fault.
Dude, the ball hit him RIGHT in the hands. No?

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sick of you Packer *******...Nothing but "excuses" out of you ***heads...

Ban me from this pathetic site. I don't care.

Your GM is a ****sucker, and as far as I'm concerned, so are all you Packer "fans"...

What a bunch of ***clowns you are....disgusting.

I just burned all my Packer paraphenalia...

You guys are a disgrace as an organization...YEAH..6-1..that Favre really sucks doesn't he..?

Keep reachin' (around)..jackasses..

You have no class...

When Ted Thompson's gone, I might think of coming back...maybe.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
not banning ya till you finally give me the damn essay you promised me 3 weeks ago

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
been busy at work..it's comin..maybe tomorrow. i'm too tired and drunk right now

Latest posts