pissed off fan

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, I was all about TT last draft. Great picks, and they had immediate impact. But his decisions so far this year haven't been the greatest. He's building towards another mediocre season. There haven't been any good things to post about lately.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Oh, I was all about TT last draft. Great picks, and they had immediate impact. But his decisions so far this year haven't been the greatest. He's building towards another mediocre season. There haven't been any good things to post about lately.

How do you know these guys won't have an impact?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's funny how all these TT bashers never post when they think something good happens

For one, not all of us are TT bashers. I think everyone on the board except for the opposing teams' fans want the Packers to win.

The thing we differ on is strategy. I think this is a decent draft, it's plugging holes. I just think we needed one more playmaker, whether it be Randy Moss, or Turner the Burner or LJ. I was really hoping for a trade on draft day.

Some of us here are content winning in the future. I want to win now. I suffered through the 70s and 80s, then suddenly Favre came along and changed everything. I think we owe it to Favre to let him retire with one more SB win.

I think that's how we differ.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta say that I'm as pissed off today as I've ever been as a packer fan. ALL of you who say wait for these picks to pan out I say what they hell are we to do with this team NOW???? I understand how important the draft is but when you have a chance yo get a PLAYMAKER YOU GET HIM.. period and for a 4th round pick you gotta be ******** me! No way anyone can tell me that any fourth round pick is gonna be batter than what we could have had in Moss. Christ I'd give up a first round pick for Turner and know what we have with him and NOT REACH for a DT that only played a few games his senior year. Again proven over potential. I read where the pick of DT gives the pack more room with the up coming free agents they will have next year. That's ********. IT DOESN'T FRICKEN MATTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY ANYONE. The pack ahs had a **** load of money the last two years and have done NOTHING with it. If I'm Brett I tell them to **** OFF AND RETIRE. I can't even put into words how much I HATE Ted Thompson.He has sucked the last three or fours years from one of the best PLAYERS TO EVER WEAR GREEN AND GOLD.

My reaction is the same as watching other people's children throwing a public tantrum.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts