pissed off fan

cheesyscot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta say that I'm as pissed off today as I've ever been as a packer fan. ALL of you who say wait for these picks to pan out I say what they hell are we to do with this team NOW???? I understand how important the draft is but when you have a chance yo get a PLAYMAKER YOU GET HIM.. period and for a 4th round pick you gotta be ******** me! No way anyone can tell me that any fourth round pick is gonna be batter than what we could have had in Moss. Christ I'd give up a first round pick for Turner and know what we have with him and NOT REACH for a DT that only played a few games his senior year. Again proven over potential. I read where the pick of DT gives the pack more room with the up coming free agents they will have next year. That's ********. IT DOESN'T FRICKEN MATTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY ANYONE. The pack ahs had a **** load of money the last two years and have done NOTHING with it. If I'm Brett I tell them to **** OFF AND RETIRE. I can't even put into words how much I HATE Ted Thompson.He has sucked the last three or fours years from one of the best PLAYERS TO EVER WEAR GREEN AND GOLD.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
You're not Brett so YOU **** OFF and RETIRE!

heh :p j/k dude... take some chillax pills an wait for the freaking season to atleast START before you trip out.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel your pain, but I'm not ready to go jump off a bridge. Harrell might turn out to be the next Reggie White. Jackson may turn out to be Ahman Green, Rouse might be the next LeRoy Butler. At this stage of the game no one knows for sure. I think we'd all like to get a big name star from a major college. And yet, major college stars fail. Do you remember the "can't miss" linesman, Tony Mandrich?

My concern is that we're sitting on a ton of cap money and to this point in time we haven't done anything to fill some of the obvious holes we have in our team. Granted you don't want to overpay, but if you want good players, you have to pay them.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lets all let it rest with randy moss. hes had his 15 minutes of fame in Minn. It should be too early to tell what impact these picks will have on the pack. I say give them time.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
lets all let it rest with randy moss. hes had his 15 minutes of fame in Minn. It should be too early to tell what impact these picks will have on the pack. I say give them time.

15 mins? he was a dominant force for a half a decade!!!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:

15 mins? he was a dominant force for a half a decade!!!!

And barring injury, Brady will throw at least 10 TDs to him this year.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the rich get richer. i'm not gonna flip out. i wish we would've landed randy moss, but i can only imagine that the reason had to do with him restructuring his contract, and not with the draft pick compensation. This just gives me more reason to root against the patriots.

Lofton80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see both points of view. However I think part of the frustration that many Packer fans are feeling is the appareent lack of action that Thompson has taken during the Off Season and draft. With all the Cap room and all the areas of need, not much was done to address those areas of need. And yes I know that FA is not the way to build the team, but few can argue that this team has potential and there is a way of adding players through FA and the draft to build for the future but yet still fight for the NFC North title. I am not a TT supporter or basher. It does seem that TT is going to do things his way period. It is almost like Bobby Bethard the former GM of the Redskins and Chargers. When he was with the Chargers he always went for the diamond in the rough, always thought that he saw something that others did not. On a few occasions it worked out, but most of the times it did not. TT will do things his way and will go for the "hidden talents" or the "intangibles" that other GMs "can not" see. My point TT is here and that is a fact that all fans need to live with it and he is going to do what he wants regardless of what we all want and think. It sucks for the most part, but maybe 3-4 years down the road we will be a perennial playoff team or we will be in the running for the #1 draft pick.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder what Brett's thinking watching this fiasco.

What a sad and embarrassing way to end a brilliant career.

it just doesn't seem like TT wants to get #4 back to the Super Bowl
and TT can't get playmakers in GB

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Lare said:
I wonder what Brett's thinking watching this fiasco.

What a sad and embarrassing way to end a brilliant career.

it just doesn't seem like TT wants to get #4 back to the Super Bowl
and TT can't get playmakers in GB

He wants to get the Packers to the Super Bowl, not just one player.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me the exact reason why Randy isnt a Packer??

And if you dont know the truth, then dont get all ticked off and act like it is the Packers fault...

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score

And if you dont know the truth, then dont get all ticked off and act like it is the Packers fault...

He wanted to go to a team that had good chances winning the SB

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score

To me that's the problem. Every time we lose out on a good player, the TT supporters go and try to justify it by saying that it was out of his control and there were reasons why he couldn't get it done. Well, that works sparingly. Eventually you have to hold someone accountable for their inability to get it done. Bottom line is that TT has done next to nothing to improve this roster outside of the draft. He cannot get FAs to sign, and apparently he has trouble making trades for anyone that isn't a backup RB.

The only thing that matters in the NFL is results, excuses will only extend the time you have until you are fired.

Members online

Latest posts