1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Pigskin Pros - Please, Take A Look!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Alec, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Alec

Alec Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Packer fans,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Alec, and I am 18 years old. Like every human, (and especially Lions fans :D (which I am not) ) I have dreams. I dream of a career one day in sports journalism. Yes, another one of those guys that you just loathe and yell at through your TV every Sunday. I figured it would be wise to start my own sports blog, or join an existing one, to get experience for the future. Well, I'm here to tell you that I have. It is located at: http://pigskinpros.blogspot.com/

Myself, and a very good young mind, Flip, have teamed up to provide you with this blog. Mind you, we are still in high school and in the process of learning, but I feel our knowledge of the game is wide enough to provide with facts and an entertaining story.

Please, visit the blog and post comments! We want you to visit on a daily basis and provide us with tips, and constructive criticism!

Also, keep in mind that there is only two of us, so stories may be limited.

We are looking for writers to fill our staff!
    Interested? Email: fphlip9@yahoo.com
    We need writers who have a good knowledge of the NFL, College Football/NFL Draft, and Fantasy Football.

Basically, we want to write about the best game on the planet, American football, and we would like you to join us! Please, stop by, and share a few comments.

Thanks!

-Alec

2. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It is nice to see two young men who are full of ambition and want to tackle an extrememly hard undertaking (IMHO). Good for you, and I wish you a lot of luck.

3. wizard 87

wizard 87 Old Enough To Know Better

Ratings:
    +11
    Proud to announce a partnership with these two young men . They are now part of the PackerHQ family !