1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures and Trip Report from Stockholder Meeting

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by vegOmatic, Jul 27, 2007.

1. vegOmatic

vegOmatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Very cool. I had an opportunity to buy a share once and didn't do it. Kicking myself ever since.

3. Timmons

Timmons Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    that's a great writing, thanks for sharing. It makes me miss home.

4. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow, what a great read. Thanks a lot, veg.

5. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent writeup, vegomatic! At my age I doubt that I will see it, but I wonder how much longer the Packers can remain competitive before the billionaires totally take over the league completely. Now the Packers must pay into the profit-sharing fund for the Bills, the Bengals, and oddly enough, the Super Bowl champion Colts. The year that the Packers start receiving money from the fund, instead of paying into it, will mark the beginning of the end for our beloved team. IMO, only somehow expanding to 90,000 seats, which is now deemed impossible, can stave off disaster. But for now, we're in the great and enviable position of aiding the Vikings also to keep alive.