Pics: Show Your Packer Pride!

Grabastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
She's a Steeler fan, I'm a Packer fan. Made the Super Bowl last year interesting. She lost a bet with me this season, so she had to wear this and be seen in public.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I would have to say about the cutest Steeler fan I've seen, and she actually liked "STEELERGIRL" on the shirt.

She wore this when we watched the Great Debacle last week, and didn't give me too much grief.

Grabastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, she really couldn't. However, She Who Must Be Obeyed makes sure that I understand The Rules. Those rules basically state that when reality is counter to what she thinks it should be, I have to default to her interpretation. Therefore, when I reminded her that her Steelers stunk it up the previous week I was told that it really didn't matter because she didn't want to talk about that.

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
Probably the best shot of Rodgers, I decided to have this picture framed locally and voilà, it's on my man cave wall. Although the price between the Packers Photo store and what I did is basically the same, I got more bang for the buck quality/option wise and received custom service.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok Packer Fans... Let's see your Packer Pride Pics... from games you attended, memoribilia, collectibles, family, friends, pets, vehicles... ect

Post them pics up!!!!! This should be fun!!!

***PICS ONLY PLEASE***

**PLEASE REFRAIN FROM QUOTING MULTIPLE PICS IN YOUR REPLY**
GR8 pics! So looking 4ward to going to GB & get my own pics at Lambeau!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Ok, I finally get to post this. Had to go thru the after xmas broke period before I could get it framed and mounted. Had an unemployed husband of and admin assistant who is really good with wood make the frame. The G logo at the bottom is made of brass and is inlaid into the frame, I am hoping over time it patina's.

Members online

Latest posts