Pics: Show Your Packer Pride!

PACKERS FRANCE

ALLEZ LES PACKERS
Reaction score
You have all of beautiful photos and of beautiful memory
I also hope one day I can go to the field Fragment to fill me the head, of memory and emotion

Continue has to take up your photos, it is cool for those who are far

beautifuleyes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
love it!! Only cheesehead I have is Blue... (custom made for my favorite CFL team) I had ordered a cheesehead but shipping to Canada was rediculously insane :angry: I will definitely be picking one up this summer when I'm in Green Bay though!!

And side note : pretty sure my boyfriend got my Rodgers jersey from you and I LOVE IT, best Christmas gift ever

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a small picture of myself, taken last monday, that was featured in my University's newspaper. Its what I wore to school that day to celebrate!

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-02-14 at 14.54.jpg
    Photo on 2011-02-14 at 14.54.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 161

Unomee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do have the SB t-shirt and hat...

Have both my desktop and laptop with the SB wallpaper; the one with the yellow background and various photos from the game as screen saver.

Just waiting for sweat shirts to come out.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nice! new? I like the rims. Dont know about that piece of lakers swag you got on it though ;)

PS. Bron should have won the All star game mvp last night :p

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
nice! new? I like the rims. Dont know about that piece of lakers swag you got on it though ;)

PS. Bron should have won the All star game mvp last night :p

Nah had it a while... That Lakers tow cover got stolen... replaced it with a GB one... Got the chrome Lakers plate frame up front...

Kobe>Lebum

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice pic!

Nice phone too, EVO 4G?

Is that a silicon wrap on there that creates the white border?

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Nah I have the all white one but I traded for the matte black cover... just popped it on and it gave it the black/white look... I call it the "Billie Jean"... you know since MJ always wore the white socks with black pants/shoes when he performed it... :)

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah I have the all white one but I traded for the matte black cover... just popped it on and it gave it the black/white look... I call it the "Billie Jean"... you know since MJ always wore the white socks with black pants/shoes when he performed it... :)

LOL, funny! My oldest daughter is a huge MJ fan! She would get a kick out of that.

PackfanfromNJ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Flew to GB for the "Return to Titletown" party at Lambeau from NJ. On my way home at the airport in Milwaukee, I went to go get something to eat. Walk out of store and see Jermichael Finley walking around. Crazy few days--winning Super Bowl, flying to GB from NJ, meeting Donald Lee in Pro Shop, party in cold weather, meeting Jermichael. Awesome time that I will never forget.

Members online

Latest posts