Pickett Signed

gado35

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
Great signing and hesa ONLY 25 compared to grady how great is this. ok well heres a lineup of defesnse

d line- KGB,COLE,PICKETT,KAMPMANN

line backers- NICK BARNETt, AJ HAWk, BEN TAYLOR

Ahhhhhhh, that would we awesome.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, yes, yes, along with Barry and Peterson, good signings today,,,,, We need to stuff our D just in case Brett retires and we are giving some help to the ofense....

Now it seems to be time for a Kicker specialized y kicking viqueens ***e$ and some help for LB 2 guys needed, except we decided we will go for Hawk, and we need to get someone that Brett, or AR, can throw the ball to, Ohhhhh. I almost forget we also need a FB and a couple of guards !!!

To be honest TT has a hard work to do !!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gado35 said:
gopackgo4 said:
Great signing and hesa ONLY 25 compared to grady how great is this. ok well heres a lineup of defesnse

d line- KGB,COLE,PICKETT,KAMPMANN

line backers- NICK BARNETt, AJ HAWk, BEN TAYLOR

Ahhhhhhh, that would we awesome.

That was a big signing today--I think a big signing on each tier of the front seven was needed...getting Kampman back was big, Pickett was just as big in my opinion. Ben Taylor would be solid--should cost less than the big ticket LB's (Arrington, Witherspoon,...), and can make a solid impact.

As for Hawk, I still think Williams is the best pick, but we really should not base out free agent signings on the draft, we might need two linebackers just in case we're prepared to play without AJ Hawk

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ive said...have patience...free agency is more than a couple days...

why wont you listen to me, friends! I was saying it for you!

That said, there are still holes to fill...but luckilly still time! go get em, TT!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
We have to sign Colin Cole yet...

Good signing though. I'm confused though. It was published the Packers told FA they needed to come back next week because they were evalutating college talent, yet we get four signings? ... Was that a poker bluff or ... what?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
depth means nothing to you? that speaks volumes.

Hey great person (edited by Zero2Cool-- please refrain from name calling)...I don't agree. So what? I'm trying to avoid dealing with you ... * Edited by AADP - no need to make it personal.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you dont agree that depth means anything? ok.

(dont play the innocent card. if thats the case, then dont respond the threads I START, where I dont mention you at all, how about THAT)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts