1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Pickett crash victim: We’re not OK

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Not sure if this has been posted or not.

2. PackwillBEback

PackwillBEback Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +40
    *COuGH* MONEY *COUGH*

3. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    exactly.....

4. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    he's a fault, right??

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Yes. I drive past where he and her collided all the time and I'm surprised more accidents havent happened there. People coming out of there hardly ever look each direction. They jus pull out an zing it.

6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i think i have an idea of where it is & i agree - that is a bad area. if he's at fault, his insurance company should have to pay - bottom line.

7. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yup, but it would be a sign of good behaviour to also go and have a look how they are and maybe apologise for his fault.

8. Buckeyepackfan

Buckeyepackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That is exactly right.

This was an accident and hopefully RP is insured. The insurance company should take care of it. Getting an attorney and trying for more money just because the guy that hit you is an athlete or someone with a little money is bogus.

If it were you or I who had hit these people there only option would be to let the insurance company take care of the costs.

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Like i have stated before.......i have seen players shoot out onto the road like Indy 500 drivers. I've seen Favre do it too. They drive through the lot like that during mini camp too. If someone ever got in their way, they'd be dead.
    I got rear ended in a car accident in Milwaukee once, and it was pure hell trying to get the insurance company to take care of it. And i had a lawyer. It STILL took 4 years, and i didn't get what i SHOULD have considering what i went through.
    Not all law suits are fake. If these people are truely injured as it seems they are, they SHOULD be compensated. It's unfortunate that the FAKE ones screw it up for the really injured.

10. IndiPack

IndiPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    McCarthy talked to the team after Toothlessberger's having become a hood ornament, so this last deal might actually get through to some of the players.