Pickett crash victim: We’re not OK

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted or not.

By Dylan B. Tomlinson
Gannett Wisconsin Newspapers

When Green Bay Packers defensive lineman Ryan Pickett was in a car accident on Saturday in front of Lambeau Field, he was able to go home, get some rest and return to practice Sunday morning.

Pickett may be fine after suffering a minor concussion, but the driver and the passengers in the other vehicle involved in the accident have a long recovery in store.

Pam Young, 37, of Green Bay was driving the 1994 Dodge Spirit that Pickett hit and remains in St. Vincent Hospital. Young said she doesn’t know when she’ll be able to go home.

“I’ve got four pins in one knee. The other’s fractured. I have two pins in my left wrist and it’s dislocated pretty badly,â€

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
he's a fault, right??

Yes. I drive past where he and her collided all the time and I'm surprised more accidents havent happened there. People coming out of there hardly ever look each direction. They jus pull out an zing it.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think i have an idea of where it is & i agree - that is a bad area. if he's at fault, his insurance company should have to pay - bottom line.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
i think i have an idea of where it is & i agree - that is a bad area. if he's at fault, his insurance company should have to pay - bottom line.

yup, but it would be a sign of good behaviour to also go and have a look how they are and maybe apologise for his fault.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:

That is exactly right.

This was an accident and hopefully RP is insured. The insurance company should take care of it. Getting an attorney and trying for more money just because the guy that hit you is an athlete or someone with a little money is bogus.

If it were you or I who had hit these people there only option would be to let the insurance company take care of the costs.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like i have stated before.......i have seen players shoot out onto the road like Indy 500 drivers. I've seen Favre do it too. They drive through the lot like that during mini camp too. If someone ever got in their way, they'd be dead.
I got rear ended in a car accident in Milwaukee once, and it was pure hell trying to get the insurance company to take care of it. And i had a lawyer. It STILL took 4 years, and i didn't get what i SHOULD have considering what i went through.
Not all law suits are fake. If these people are truely injured as it seems they are, they SHOULD be compensated. It's unfortunate that the FAKE ones screw it up for the really injured.

IndiPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy talked to the team after Toothlessberger's having become a hood ornament, so this last deal might actually get through to some of the players.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts