Pick your winners for Divisional Weekend

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm inclined to pick all of the home teams, but there has been at least one upset every year since 2004. So I'm going to say

Packers
Seahawks
Colts
Patriots

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Panthers winning would of course be considered a major upset, but I wouldn't be shocked. The several recent games between them have been very close, low scoring and down to the wire games. The Panthers present matchup problems for Seattle, and this could be a much better game than we anticipate it to be.

OP
OP
Mklangelo

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
The Panthers winning would of course be considered a major upset, but I wouldn't be shocked. The several recent games between them have been very close, low scoring and down to the wire games. The Panthers present matchup problems for Seattle, and this could be a much better game than we anticipate it to be.
It would so **** me off if Carolina won knowing we lost to the Seattle Blowhards.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I think Carolina can pull the upset. Through stupid mistakes in the Seahawks side. Almost like Lynch running a 96 yard touchdown called back, followed with a Wilson interception for a pick six. And then just boring three and outs at mid field

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/playoffs/2015/01/04/playoffs-divisional-round-matchups/21270941/

I'm thinking all the home teams win this weekend. Conference Championship Games will be N0.2 vs No. 1 in AFC and NFC.

I feel like all the home teams will win too, but it seems that every year there is a surprising upset. There probably will be one again this year. I just hope it isn't us. I'm inclined to think the Broncos are the most vulnerable, given how unimpressive they've looked at times, Peyton's inconsistent postseason play, and the fact that you can never count Andrew Luck out of a game.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Panthers ALWAYS play Seattle good, so this game will be closer than people think. Let's face it, Seattle's D is impeccable and Carolina has nothing for receivers with the exception of that Benjamin kid, but if Cam can run wild and make defenders keep their eyes on him then they have a shot. Carolina's defense is coming around slowly and Seattle doesn't have a whole lot of offensive fire power. I still think Seattle wins, but minimally. Would be great if they lost though!

Bridcarper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Broncos
Patriots
Seahawks
Packers

Really nervous about playing the Cowboys though. The 'Pettygrew' play that was overturned against the Lions and the momentum they are buildingleaves me a bit wworried this may be their year. But then when I look at the Packers with Aaron they look more than capable of getting through this one. Just hope we don't rely too much on the cold weather to influence the outcome - the Cowboys will be pumped up for this one regardless of a chill in the air. Negotiate this game successfully and I can see us going all the way.

Members online

Latest posts